intro:mekz

mekz

hey im new here...i wonder if anybody can be my fren and teach me how ^^ heheheheh im 16 here been playing guitar since p6 .. learn all the things on ma own.. since my father dont agree me playing instrument.. but never improve much .. untill i go to church and observ how the play.. untill last year. i started leanring all better things ^^.. i wanna ask question actually. if i wanna join some gig.. how to ??sorry for my blurness

hi mekz

welcome to SOFT!

to sell yourself to gig organisers, you got to let them know what your band is all about. some of the things you can do:

1. hang around SOFT ( hee..hee... i meant this website )
2. have demo of your songs ( well recorded )
3. write-up about your band / individual
4. photos ( nice nice ones )
5. website (with no 'under construction')
6. go to gigs, pass all the above to the organisers.

hey wow.. amazing.. reply so fast lol.. hehehehe i tought its gonna take like around a week for yall to reply.. well i found this website coz me and my churchmate wanna joins school of rock.. but well im indonesian.. so when its holiday time we need to go back. hahaah umm abt band. we're all from church..dont really have the proper band .. coz we change people.. but if thats the req ill try to have proper one. well abt song.. muz we compose on our own??well we got album last year.. its church album.. ummm for this year.. november we will record again.. ill try to put my band songs in.. abt photos.. is it each of 1 member in da band or 1 band togeter?? thx for all the help guyz ^^ really thx

Back