Intro: Ly

ly

hi. i've been checking out soft for a while now, but i only signed up 10 mins ago. i must say, soft rocks man! got to know about soft from roninriot.com. yes, i am a ronin fan. i was really impressed the first time i watched them live. too bad i didn't attend the party last night though. i know i missed out on a lot!

anyway, i'm a teenage girl and i listen to a healthy mix of everything. punk, ska, hard rock, alternative, rnb, hip hop, reggae, dance, oldies, you name it! i play the piano and guitar. basically, i am a supporter of local music and i'd like to get more involved, so i think soft is a pretty good avenue.

hey. thanks. you're a roninrioter yourself eh? nice to get to know another roninrioter. well, i can't resist dancing to hip hop and reggae and i just love the energy of rock. my liking for songs from abba and beatles and such probably have something to do with my affinity for anything vintage and 70s.

hi welcome to the forums!

i really wanted to go to the album launch last night! especially because Ronin's been so helpful and nice to West Grand Boulevard, they're so full of experience. ugh, turns out the army hit me with an overnight thing and i've been out working since 6pm last night. i just got home. ugh, i'm gonna go shower and sleep.

oh yeah, welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay! start flame wars!

(i'm just kidding about the last one.)

hey lalala. what does your band play? thanks for your all your 'welcome's people! thank you! :D hmm, i'd like to learn to play bass one day. i'm not quite satisfied with the piano and guitar! heh, anyway, i heard that ronin is going to be guest-performing along with electrico and some other bands at 987's beatbox competition at club momo on 29 september?

but the thing is, i'm not a fan of chinese songs. in fact, i don't listen to chinese songs at all. heh.

Back