INtro: Louiza Starrrarr

delnlou

Hi all. Im a 18" year Ol chic, residing in east of singapore. At pasir ris so to speak.

Im a mix of philippines and portugese which makes me an eurasian. rarrr!~

I play the gutter, piano and the bass and i made a new year's resolution to play the drums.

So, any drummers out there who can teach me the drums, reply to me here yeah!

My inbox is full and im too lazy to go and delete the stuff in there.

tho i've been a member since like last year, only now i decided to post up an intro. :D

Im here to meet all you kind musicians out there who would wanna meet up and share tips and stuff with me. prefarable meeting at the east side yeah.. im contactable at 8233310*.. haha ask me for the last number..

i hope i get a warming welcome.

love, Louiza.

PS, HAPPY April fools!!!

Last edited:
Hey welcome!! I on the other hand is part paiste part zildjian hahahaha =P lemme guess that last number... hmmm 2?

hey razoredge.. isn't zildjian a drum stuff??? ur a drummer right?? yaayyy!! teach me drums pls pls pls.. :D

wah you very cheeky ah.must ask for the last number.you know,there are even cheekier softies.

*looks and ducks away from 40+ years old softies*

hey hey... age is just a matter of a number only righT!!! what matters is we're all young at heart, and still rocking our hearts out.. \M/

any key players out there???

hey hey... age is just a matter of a number only righT!!! what matters is we're all young at heart, and still rocking our hearts out.. \M/

any key players out there???

I feel cheated here first its drums now its keys.. gosh make up ur mind haha or my ex gf used to tell me... CANT U DECIDE whahaha!

I feel cheated here first its drums now its keys.. gosh make up ur mind haha or my ex gf used to tell me... CANT U DECIDE whahaha!

hey man.. haha

im keen in learning the drums, also im keen in meeting new musicians as friends :D i play the keys mainly which's why i asked any key players.. :D

haha show to everyone whats my last number! hahaha

louiza

LOL. Since last time sey i wanna meet u LOL..

How bout i organize a gathering , unofficial one. :) sounds great!

haha. wrong! LOL.

aiyah, shes not interested in anyone. HAHAHA! chey chey.. ok jk guys.

but wrong...

be a good musician ok peeps. :)

Back