Intro: LoneReaction

LoneReaction

Did I get the thread title format right? XD
I used to search for guitar forums in singapore, but today instead of typing "Guitar forum" I used "Music forum". I got this local infomative website!

I got a website of my own that I made as a project late last year.
It's http://www.rasp.devisland.net/
Some of it is outdated (eg. I do play WoW sometimes now) but it has my O level results so.. eh :roll:

I am a chinese singaporean guy, dragon baby, shorter then average, and is only good at 1 language. (english!)

I have a bad history with music, played piano till grade 2 when I was 7, then stopped. Tried playing it again at 10-11, for 1 year, I still couldn't read the damn notes.. have to write them down before I can play. Now I have not a single clue of how to play the piano.

I bought a yamaha rgx520dz (black) last november, but have yet to find the time to learn much. But the poly holidays are coming soon! I have to get off my lazy bum and learn.. forums help with learning. :)

Oh ya.. hello all!

guitars.jpg

(1996 MIA strat given to me from one of my mom's friend who has too many guitars.. it has a weird smell. Amp is EH's freedom amp, I need to get a practise one, my mom was the one paying and insisted I got this amp.. must be the woodiness that got to her >_>)

hello there bro...welcome to SOFT man...enjoy urself here...and btw...wat kind of songs u play?

:oops: I don't know how to play any songs yet.. been busy studying and doing projects. I don't know where to start, so many things to learn, it's overwhelming.

I like ACDC and Metallica, been listening to them for the last few months.
My exams end on tuesday, but till then, I have to cram!

Back