Intro: Killerclover

killerclover

Hey..... hello to everyone in SOFT Music and the members included........
Im killerclover aka Hamzah....... been an observer of soft music for quiet a while.... you people are damn helpful.... thanks to all of you my lead guitarist had improved a lot(Thanks to people like Dalif, Paul Danial etc....)
And i've never known that most of the drummers in SG has Kits at home.....
Anyway.....
Im here to intro bout my self and my band....
Music is always in a race against my other hobbies...... i started my interest in music when im about 10 years old..... Listening to old boy bands like Take That and early backstreet boys(Get down, Get down! HAHAHAHA)
Yep....... Yep......(It was when i had no taste for music)
Then my bestfriend inntroduce me to No Doubt and The soundtract cd to That Thing You Do is when i was really interested in band.....

Later on in life i was introduce to The Offsprings the Metallica came to my life......

They Blew me away when i heard Enter Sandman..... I thought that was it but their earlier album were killers with heavy and driving riffs and ear bleeding lead's i was taken in to the world of hard rock and metal......

I started a band just to try to play metallica covers to feel how the band feels when they rock the stage.....

The band history

I've been playing in bands for 4 years..... we chance our line up for too many time for me to count and we've venture to many genres..... Pop, punk, metal, progressive we,re practically ever changing our genres.....
There fore the band name is TwistedMinds........

We're under process of deciding which genre to go or not to go.....
Hoping to find gigs soon and i'll try to post it when we finally get one....

Anyway here's my story.... A long one though..... Sorry to bore you people.....

Cheers and Long Live Rock And Roll........
:evil:

Hi Hamzah!
So u r frm TwistedMinds...its good tht u guys venture into lots of genre n hence gain lots of xperience frm there..about which genre ur band wil b it doesnt matter...wat matters most is so long u guys enjoy n gain full stisfaction when perform on stage/jam tht is wat matters.....so rock on guys!!!! :wink:

Hey Hamzah.. welcome to soft.com... and yes you can have kits at home man why not? and for twistedminds.... rockkk suaa laa.......! lol \m/

Thanks guys.... and sorry for the long story......
Muahahahaha......
Born to be a story teller lah.......
Drummers don't get to talk alot just bang only....
HAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back