Intro: Kengz

Kengz

Hey guys I thought ultimate-guitar was the only webby where I could express my views on music. Seems that there is something even better, something exclusive to this country (same time-zone, woot!)

Anyways, the name's Kheng Wai. Like my friends though, you can call me by my nick, "Kengz". I'm 19 (hitting 20 soon) and waiting for NS.

Past music influence: all things pop (lol, I know. Stop your jibing already)
Present music influence: Sum 41, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Green Day, Alter Bridge (and Creed before that), Relient K, Vertical Horizon, REM, Avenged Sevenfold, 12 Stones, Yngwie Malmsteen, Guns N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Seether etc.

Gear:
Acoustic guit: Cadenza Sr 383
Electric guit: Yamaha Pacifica 112J
Amplifier: Crate GX15R (small but it gets me through when I jam in the bedroom :p)
Fx: not sure. Considering a "Wah" pedal at the moment.

Band: Currently with a 2 man set-up. We don't really call ourselves a band but I already have a name in mind, in the event that we decide to. Because I'm the guitarist, the other dude uses his synth/keyboard to create the necessary instumental effects. May consider adding more ppl in future. (Hint already provided :))

Jamming paradise: Mostly my bedroom. That is, when I'm alone. I go to my friend's house when we want to jam together though. We do recordings via computer mic. Recently, my friend said he has a new way, but how good that is, we shall see.

Outro: Hope to know many of you in the near future. I'm sure there're some pretty cool dudes and babes out there who would get along well with me.. I hope.

Hi man...

me same age with u, have same current music interest and do jamming with frenz in the bedroom... haha except my fren can only sing...

Tried jamming in studio but got out of hand... haha chaos man... if people who wanna play play only go can never play a song... sad man...

Anyway ur intro is cool... I bet ur personality is cooler too haha...

Cheers!

lol guys, thanks for dropping by. It's amazing to have so viewers from the time this post went out. And better still, to get compliments from you guys, though I must say that it's a little too overwhelming for me :lol:

And NewGuy, I must say that outwardly, I'm not as cool as you think I might be. First impressions from people are "Kheng Wai, you're too quiet!". Time changes all that though.

Don't stop the superlatives though, KEEP 'EM COMIN!!!! Lol kiddin'. Oh, and what's the population like around here? As in how many males and females? :wink:

hmmm... sorry tany. I guess in the flurry of band-naming, alot of names get left out. The Eagles, Van Halen, Satriani, Iron Maiden amongst a host of others should have been in there as well. As mentioned in my intro, I was never a hardcore rock fan. I still have alot to listen to :lol:

its a matter of preference. some do and obviously some won't. For me, I'm not hardcore but I might listen just for music arrangements.

Hmm.. somewhat like Jimi Hendrix. I like his skill but personally, I don't really like his singing and stuff. Not really enough to get me up and pumping.

Back