Intro: I am teh Visa!

visa

Hahaha. Hey everybody.

Some of you guys should know me. Lerping and the guys from Ronin, Candice and Pepper if you're around. Sabrina, Elena. Jeeyon, Renny. Heya everybody =D

I play bass, primarily traditional hard rock. Dabble in blues and jazz, but I'm really a beginner at stuff like that. And funk.

I blog! http://www.visakan.diary-x.com

So yeah. A shout out to everybody who knows me, and a hi to everybody who doesn't yet. =)

I've heard of teh ci, teh o, teh halia, but i must say teh visa is all new to me..

*heads to kofishop*

\m/ 8) \m/

welcome anyways!

hey hi, welcome to soft! i'm opinionated and everyone hates me, but it's cool. :D hahaha! don't take anybody here too seriously, especially me. lots of great people here, and some of the folks here know so much about gear they're like walking encyclopedias. awesome. have fun!

serialninja, we all love you!!! ha..ha.. *must talk to serialninja in person then you will know who is the walking encyclopedia

Oh wow. Hi VISAKAN! Baik Visakan! Hahaha. I saw my name in your post. I'm honored. Hail me, people. Lol. Whatever.

Serialninja, stop lying. People love you not hate you. Stop pretending to be so -modest- HAHA

I REALISED SOMETHING! Blackmoo merely joined in Apr this year and POOF, look at his number of posts! Gosh.

hello veesahcunt.

why dont u tell our fellow softies abt ur adventures in the handicap toilet and the library? ppl would like to hear it. u will make tons of frens. haha.

2 2 2

Evrux. I've seen you ridiculing visa in a number of posts already. Do you have something against him? Is this the way to welcome a fellow SOFTie? What kind of remark was that?

Even if he did something bad in the past. Past is past, and besides. Why the heck are you behaving like this to someone on a WELCOME and INTRODUCTION section.

If you have something against him, be it a personal agenda or whatever, settle it with him directly. I cannot stand people just insulting others in every thread he inputs. I've had enough okay. If you've got nothing nice to say. then stfu.

BlackMoo said:
Evrux. I've seen you ridiculing visa in a number of posts already. Do you have something against him? Is this the way to welcome a fellow SOFTie? What kind of remark was that?

Even if he did something bad in the past. Past is past, and besides. Why the heck are you behaving like this to someone on a WELCOME and INTRODUCTION section.

If you have something against him, be it a personal agenda or whatever, settle it with him directly. I cannot stand people just insulting others in every thread he inputs. I've had enough okay. If you've got nothing nice to say. then stfu.

u got a problem? why cant i? he is my fucking classmate and i deal wif him everyday in class u jabroni. he's my fren and he know my attitude. so u better shut the fuck up

Back