Intro: Henry

l0u5y

Hi everyone on soft. ive been here for a few months actually. but i visit the forum once in a while before i actually sign up. so pretty much like a 1 year softie. ahaha...

im 17 dis year. im currently taking a course in music and audio. my interests are almost everything bout making music, but im not into dancing though. i dun really play a musical instrument unless u call someone who plays chords on guitar and keyboard a guitarist or keyboardist. im more into singing power ballads, ballads, pop, rock and progressive.i can do back up singing as well as lead. and im really into recording and mixing stuff, would really want to make good midis but cant really compose good stuff coz im not really good at music theory yet and i cant really play the keyboard well. i am trying to set up my home recording studio right now with budget stuff but good quality.

kind of looking for a pop piano teacher who can teach me more bout chords and composing contemporary stuff and improvising right now. so if ur one. pm me thkz =D

Thkz for taking a time to listen to my intro. ehehe =)

woit beng!

yo Henray!
its me, razif, ur classmate from 2C back in 2004! never knew youre a softie my friend. anyways, welcome aboard!

Just Go To Any music school lah........

Just go to any music school and learn. Example Yamaha,Music clinic,Music Clef
Hark Music and Ark music school.... They teach pop stuff...

Back