Intro: GuitarTeacher

GuitarTeacher

I visited Singapore and loved it so much I decided to move here...

I sold my guitar school back the US and should arrive in Singapore around the 15th of January. I have been visiting the S.O.F.T. forums for a few weeks now. It looks like the music scene is varied and vibrant.

A few contacts look promising for gigs. We'll see...

As for introducing myself...

My influences are many and so are my interests. But, Jeff Beck, Clapton, Hendrix, Allman, SRV and John Mayer would be a good short list. Over the last 30 years I have played about 10,000 gigs, and kept an enrollment of about 50 students a week for he last 10 years.

Fortunately, my home in the US is home to several world-class musicians. I tried my best to learn from them when they were around. Playing gigs with them was a valuable experience. Translating that into into my teachng is part of what I can give my students.

I know there are many fine musicians and teachers all over the world. Already in Singapore I have heard some truly awesome music. But, I think if you are looking for somene to help you improve your playing, you might give me a call.

I teach rock, blues and FUNK!!! So, if you want to learn SRV or Cream, James Brown or Parliament.... mrterrycooper@hotmail.com

Looking forward to life in Paradise,

Terry

Impressive resume. SRV you say? I'm very interested in learning his playing techniques. Haha. Do contact me if you intend to give lessons when you get here. :p

Back