Intro:Guitarstalker

Guitarstalker

Wazzup

Hello soft!Hmm this is like my second thread since i joined lol!.Ok.Im 14 schooling in Boon Lay Sec.You can call me shah.I love to play guitar~I started since Sep 2007 when there was guitar lessons that my school gave=)

Bands i love:
METALLICA
PANTERA
TRIVIUM
MEGADETH
IRON MAIDEN
CHILDRE OF BODOM!

Most fav song of all time : MASTER OF PUPPETS!

Hate genres like:Everything except for metal =)

Hobbies:Covering songs(be sure to click d link below for FADE TO BLACK + SOLO!) and going swimming

I think thats all.U can ask me anything if u wanna know more about me.
Thx

Hi junior,boon lay sec yeah? Have fun with the one and only Mr Giam, your new principal.hahaha.just kidding:D
rock on buddy.

A sec 4 buddy of mine told me that. he looks like apeks right?hahaha.
what efx are you using for your fade to black solo?

nice.but sounded too digital. but i like it anyway. i just sold my zoom g2 not long ago. lol alright, rock on mate!
have a fun stay at soft.

i hope i had started playing as young as you.

and bloody hell, almost same fav bands. when i was your age, same fav song also.

lol he hates everything except metal,
strange, considering most metal guitarists have their influences from elsewhere be it blues etc haha
for example, kurt hammet is a big hendrix fan!

Welcome to soft!!

Boy....when I was your age...I listen to Bee Gees, Donny and Marie, Earth, wind and fire, Beatles, etc...Hehehehe!!

When i was your age i listen to Black Dog Bone, Sweet Charity etc..........sometimes. Listen to Kill Em All lah, at that time its a new album.Hahaha. Mustaine juuuust left Metallica. Maiden still playing Lucozade song.Klaus Meine still got hair.

Welcome to the ELECTRIC CIRCUS .......WASP song.

Back