Intro - GrayAkira

GrayAkira

Sup ya'll!

The name/nick GrayAkira, prefered to be called Grey anyway..
So like, I guess I forgot to introduce myself, been posting awhile, not many though so here's a little bit about myself.

17 this year. Going into ITE Simei in June taking up Hi-Tech in BioChem Tech. So till then, I've been slacking my day off and been playing my bass ever since the start of this year, which is like 4mths already...

Super big fan of Iron Maiden. Owned almost all of their discograph and great influence by Steve Harris's style of playing... Althought I'm not that good yet..

I've been playing alot of different band's cover such as Cake, Muse, Keane, Stone Temple Pilots, Led Zeppelin and Alterbridge when I first started with the bass... Now I've been playing Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, In Flames, Amon Amarth and few other Melodic Death Metal band...

So yeah, that's all I guess. I'm more into Melo-Death Metal but I do play others as you can see... Hope to pick up new skills...

Oh yeah... I take pictures during gigs too. Some of you guys might have seen my online album...

Kk... I wrote too much... >_<

Welcome SOFTie, to the forums! As my band mate, I shall give you a grand opening ceremony!!! Close your eyes...

:smt067 :smt099 :smt072

BlackMoo siao la, going round shooting all new SOFTies! Lucky GrayAkira know his brain (hers?) kena mad cow disease, must forgive.
helloooo Gray... welcome to the family!

Its part of the SOFTie welcoming ceremony.
See if they are brave enuff to be softies :p
Also, I'm down with mad cow disease.
SO RUNNN RUNNN AND RUNN!! :smt070

Back