Intro - Fruitwine

Fruitwine

hi all. Not that new to the forums, but ive only joined and started posting a short while ago, though ive been just reading all of u guys' posts :D anyhow... im chinese, male, 16. study in mshs currently.

currently, i play the guitar, VERY noobish atm :oops: was influenced by my dear old bro, pooo who talked about guitars to me for at least one and a half full years b4 i actually got psyched ennuf to pick up one and try :lol:

anyhow, contrary to what most people would do, i got this old ibanez tr series bass from cash converters as my 2nd instrument ( the first being the piano i learnt waaaaay back in primary school, dropped off at grade 5 x.x *regret* ) it is made of this dark wood, no finish whatsover, just polished with oil and stuff. along the way, dear old dad got me a fender mij tele, then a aria strat which lost its neck for a better fender mex one that i got for 48$ :eek:( nick named highway3 ) then i got the parts for, and assembled a third guitar, frankie02 by name.

so, as mentioned earlier, im very noobish atm, so i look forward to interacting and having fun whilst learning from u guys, so please do bear with me :lol:

eh i tell you ah stop naming your guitar frankie !it sound gay i tell you!! anyway were u at the swee lee sale? lucas snatch a great bargain man!

lol nopez, didnt go for sweelee sale x.x dead broke atm, dad wont even agree to get me a new neck for frankie02 :D

Back