Intro: Fatskunks

GrimBrody

Hullo!!! we're called Fatskunks and we do not smell that bad.

hehe.

we're made up of 5 scruffy guys with the same aim : Play music till we can earn money and have sex changes and be beauty queens.

:roll:

We Are

Izaar - Vocals, Rhythms, Occasional Hiccups
Yazid - Lead, Vocals, Fart Floozy (the guy who started the skunks thing)
Zaki - Bass, Vocals, Aspiring M.J wannabe
Izan - Percussions, Vocals, Genie in a Bottle
Elffie - Drums, Vocals, Mr Brosnan

Genre? hmmm..a cross between skunky funk/ jiminy jazz/ latin mamasitas and hopefully bhangra booties.

We play unplugged at the Prince of Wales Pub every wednesday and last saturday of the month. Check us out! (for the unplugged though we cover Seattle Rock/Grunge/Mod Rock and a few originals here n there. :wink:

That is all.

Power!! Izaar ur band music is very lively and entertaining..we like tht..guys out there (soft.commers) if u wanna hav fun or feeling down after stress at work...come on down at Prince of Wales Pub...I hav heard their music in one of the competition they participate...its realy cool babe..n guess wat they manage to be 2nd runner up in Battle of the band 2004..btw where is Prince of Wales Pub? juz curious lah..hehe :wink:

HaMLeT said:
Power!! Izaar ur band music is very lively and entertaining..we like tht..guys out there (soft.commers) if u wanna hav fun or feeling down after stress at work...come on down at Prince of Wales Pub...I hav heard their music in one of the competition they participate...its realy cool babe..n guess wat they manage to be 2nd runner up in Battle of the band 2004..btw where is Prince of Wales Pub? juz curious lah..hehe :wink:

hehe...thanks for the kind words Hamlet..
Prince of Wales Pub is at 101 Dunlop St, a few lanes behind Tekka Mall.
Come on down guys! if ur into nirvana/pearl jam/staind/creed/radiohead etc... every wednesday and last saturday of the month ok! First set starts at 10 pm. ends at 12. See ya there!!

Fatskunks has some of the most huggable band members around! So ladies take ur pick though Izaar's mine!! Hahaha... :lol:

Even though our former band(I still blame the drummer... hehe) didnt get anyway its nice to see u and ur band reaching to where it is now.. Saw u guys at Asian Beat, definately have lotsa potential..

Hope to share the stage with u guys sooon.. Don pray pray ah... 3rd in Battle of the Bands leh.. Ooooohh... Continue making gd music man! :twisted:

Cavett said:
Fatskunks has some of the most huggable band members around! So ladies take ur pick though Izaar's mine!! Hahaha... :lol:

Even though our former band(I still blame the drummer... hehe) didnt get anyway its nice to see u and ur band reaching to where it is now.. Saw u guys at Asian Beat, definately have lotsa potential..

Hope to share the stage with u guys sooon.. Don pray pray ah... 3rd in Battle of the Bands leh.. Ooooohh... Continue making gd music man! :twisted:

woi..wat hug hug...give the ladies a chance lah..i got a lot of lovin to go around... LOL :lol:

former band drummer who ah?!...i noe now he play guitar then got one song familiar siak...ABBA cover some more... :wink:

hehe..thanks dude..cant wait to see terminal cry again. request ABBA "Lay all your love on me" ala blue titanium days..hehehe

hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

alamak bro...fatcat cannot lah...that one my name...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wyldeboon said:
ermm....eh... where u all get the name fatskunks ah?
why not fatmonkey or fatcat?

Dirt said:
alamak bro...fatcat cannot lah...that one my name......

haha.. Fatskunks came by accident and also in the last dying minutes before we were to submit the entry form for SBOTB.

We wanted somethin that sounded..like ..funk?..haha
and the two prominent guys in the band are well...hefty.. 8)

the skunks farting part...that one can give credit to yazid and zaki. do not feed them onions and eggs!! :lol:

to be honest - the first time i saw them play is on the asian beat competition - ive heard of them.. but that was my first time... powerful bandddddd.. see you guys dec 4.. \m/

dhalif said:
to be honest - the first time i saw them play is on the asian beat competition - ive heard of them.. but that was my first time... powerful bandddddd.. see you guys dec 4.. \m/

thanks bro.. PAGE blew us away that day u noe... one of the highlights of the competition. Goreng the guitar with the teeth. \m/ :twisted: \m/
see you guys dec 4th too. Have to report at 10 am siak.... 8O

Marlb0r0 said:
Can I join your band?

Mr Marlboro man...

you are welcome to join the band. you are most welcome to contribute the endless number of percussions that you have also.

I want your darbuka.

when can we bagpack and meet some turkish chicas? 8)

i love fatskunks... i love the vox, the percussionist, the drummer, the guitarist n the bassist. i love them all....

Back