Intro: Fatskunks

wyldeboon said:
i love fatskunks... i love the vox, the percussionist, the drummer, the guitarist n the bassist. i love them all....

i love you too boon. but most of all i love your korrope guitar strap. :smt023

yo any chance you guys got dancing nancie's songs?...
or do they have an album out?...

my search on google only brought me to dave matthew's band's song. dancing nancies

we covered one of their songs at the rockin resolution.

i'd suggest you get their album bro, i know them. can get their cd for you for $10.

good good songs from a good good band :supz:

Is it the song that starts with A? :D Hey man, i'd love to get their CD too. Last one i got of local bands was Throb, damn long ago...

Ahem, sorry, James...

Hijack this thread for a while.

3NotesABar, Aging Youth Productions did an interview with Dancing Nancies and we'd featuring one of their songs in our Jukebox section. Djasman's e-mail add is in the interview as well. You can try contacting him.

Hope this helps... :D

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!

FATSKUNKS!!!!!!
LOVE U GUYS MAN!!!!!
it was an honour to perform with them.....such a great band with such humble attitude!!!!!!
the next rockstars in the local scene!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha...you guys ah....

big thank you to all those who have supported us.. Anthony, Dirt.. thanks for having faith in us.. it really meant a lot to us knowing that we've got you guys cheering for us..hehehe...but really...we're still beginners. :oops:

next step for 2005.. more gigs to come? hmmm..hope the other bands still wanna gig around.. :wink:

AgingYouth said:
3NotesABar, Aging Youth Productions did an interview with Dancing Nancies and we'd featuring one of their songs in our Jukebox section. Djasman's e-mail add is in the interview as well. You can try contacting him.

Hope this helps... :D

:D thanks man!

Awwww........ missed the gig. Anyways, FatSkunks is one hell of a band. No airs, cute, friendly and most of all.... humble. Just got to know them recently, and it's been wonderful.

Kudos to them!

errrrmmm..... can I still join your band after all the sucking up that I typed? :lol:

See you guys at MacDonalds...

GrimBrody said:
haha...you guys ah....

big thank you to all those who have supported us.. Anthony, Dirt.. thanks for having faith in us.. it really meant a lot to us knowing that we've got you guys cheering for us..hehehe...but really...we're still beginners. :oops:

next step for 2005.. more gigs to come? hmmm..hope the other bands still wanna gig around.. :wink:

Hi doode, would you have some music samples that you could let us take a listen to? We'd greatly appreciate it if you could pass them to us! Let us know!

:D

I LOVE FATSKUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
foreva rebel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlb0r0 said:
Awwww........ missed the gig. Anyways, FatSkunks is one hell of a band. No airs, cute, friendly and most of all.... humble. Just got to know them recently, and it's been wonderful.

Kudos to them!

errrrmmm..... can I still join your band after all the sucking up that I typed? :lol:

See you guys at MacDonalds...

haha.. farni lah u. :butthead:
sell me your carlos djembe for $50 then i ll pull u in...hehe..

why?dancing nancies don't want you already eh....hehe..then my percussionist how? we barter trade? LOL

see you at Macdonalds!

wyldeboon said:
I LOVE FATSKUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
foreva rebel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we love you too dr rhy..hahaha..
this saturday we can do royal rumble!!! but i got ladder match with u..and u got handicap hardcore match with izan and zaki!

note: insider's joke. sorry guys. dr.rhy has some unfinished wrestling business since the battle of the bands. crazy lah that guy. wear sarong to wrestle :smt021

GrimBrody said:
haha.. farni lah u. :butthead:
sell me your carlos djembe for $50 then i ll pull u in...hehe..

why?dancing nancies don't want you already eh....hehe..then my percussionist how? we barter trade? LOL

see you at Macdonalds!

Errrm.... I don't have Carlos Djembe lah.. it's a LP Djembe.. grrrr...

Yeah lor... they don't want me no more.. say I too fat.. can only fit in FatSkunks... so how? Can can can can?

Barter trade can.... but Nizan have to loose ALOT of weight..... hahahahaha

Errrmmm.. I think I'm going bonkers.. need sleep.. but can't sleep... MacDonalds here I come!

oh hi! haha..thanks man..

were you one of the chinese guys outside our studio? we felt like we were doin a mini gig.. :lol:
anyway thanks again man..hope to see you this coming saturday at istana park! :supz: :smt026

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

rockstars...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:

Back