intro:eugene

eugen3

heyyyy =) im eugene, 13 years old (yea i know im damn underage) and studying in victoria, singapore, undisclosed location. XD i love music and yep i play... guitars. okay i play drums and bass too. and keyboards. =) but haha im training more guitar now anyway...
my current pedalboard rig is a core equipment pedalboard from USA, Digitech hothead distortion, Ibanez Cf7, Digitech RP100A and Zack Wylde wah. looking to upgrade to a Rat, JnH, DM4 and something like that la. =)

thats about all about me. er if you wan to you could add me on msn: eugenelum@hotmail.com

cheers!
EUGENE

haha thanks =)

boutigue's the way to go yea XD wanna get some better pedals like keeley or McCoy...
oh yea and im using a samick guitar now =( with the bridge upgraded to ibanez v8.

looking to upgrade to a schecter soon or smth. and get an amp. XD

wow u must b 3 times more knowledgeable than me at this haha

ima add you on msn :D

welcome to soft! impressive gear dude... wow how long hav u been playing guit bass n drums for? cool

haha... thanks... =) been playing drums for about 4 years? then my guit i picked up from my dad 3 years ago... learnt how to play simple chords. then got myself an electric =)

Back