Intro: empihsrow

empihsrow

Read my nick backwards, Not to mean anything but just of an interest.

Hell yeah, I'm a 15 year old, I study in a screwed-up school and I am a metalhead. Sure am. One of the very few desperate metalheads in my screwed-up school. So kinda pathetic.

I play the guitar although I would say I'm not good and I've been hoping there would be people helping me out. But, I've been self-teaching myself... And I'm rather satisfied with myself.

Want to get down with music before Os kick in next year, which would be very effort-draining and I doubt I'll have time for my guitar... Afterall, my school is screwed up. Sigh!

Metalhead, listens to every type of metal. But prefer Black, Death and Thrash. Typical brutal.

Thinks nu-metal and metalcore are gay, but the best music in your ears would be the music that stands out inside you, so I have nothing to comment about your music taste.

Influences in my playing: Mayhem, Emperor, Slayer, Slipknot[I like Volume 3], Dark Tranquillity

Listens to now: Dark Tranquillity, Dark Funeral, Slayer

That's all, folks.

WELCOME TO SOFT!!!!
YOU ARE A SOFTIE!!!!

and i really think that u cant wish for anything better than that..

empihsrow, welcome to SOFT. i hope you will use music as a mean to balance your outlook in life. nothing is bad or good. it is how you look at it. when you constantly feel that things are bad, you will start to feel bad.

hope SOFT will bring some happiness for you. :smt020

hello there.

slipknot really rules huh? but hey i thot Nu-Metal & Metalcore are gay? :? Oh i get it..must b the other gay meaning then. Like teh best u can get - KKK :eek:

I have only followed 1 or 2 black metal bands religiously, one of them being Emperor. Black Metal wouldnt b in my list if not for Isahn and the Mighty Hordes.

AdEmA iS sSO bRutAL i CrApPeD mOiiSelF liSteNiNg 2 dEm*!

eUuu aRe SoO Tr00xxz*^~!

cAn I WoRshIp eUu, mOii KaWaiI gaWddD??

Vermillion by Slipknot isn't nu-metal or metalcore. It's a weird song but I love it a lot. Haha...

Yeah, my definition of gay doesn't mean I would dislike that type of music. It's just a personal thing.

Adema is great, but it is a very weird band too. Too much influence from other bands... And the vocalist is a copied version of others... So, depends on how you look at it.

Yeah, I'm feeling great, music is my passion.

one way to find a good band...
u need to bathe in the fountains of divinity and still be human...

and remember to spiral out and keep going!

basically, TRY TOOL!! :)

AEnimic said:

eh bro... this time i do the honours ah...

ARE YOU A GIRL?!

oh i forgot... WELCOME TO SOFT!

woohoo.welcome fellow metalhead.slipknot is nu-metal.and my sch's more screwed than urs.i think im the one of the few ppl listening to metal there.

no la. actually a lot of people listens to metal when they're in school. It's only after that when they learn to appreciate slower music. Welcome to soft!

ahkiatt said:
AEnimic said:

eh bro... this time i do the honours ah...

ARE YOU A GIRL?!

oh i forgot... WELCOME TO SOFT!

thx bro!

how's the water at bedok reservoir? last i taste it lack the Chang Beer taste la bro! must add more!

caijunlong said:
no la. actually a lot of people listens to metal when they're in school. It's only after that when they learn to appreciate slower music. Welcome to soft!

well,not in rgs.

Back