Intro: edo83

edo83

Hello peeps! just joined here not long ago, but used to always snoop around the site even before being a member. hoping to learn more from you guys around here~

fave bands have to be DT, Sym X, Skid Row, Siam Shade.......SRV,Brett Garsed, Andy Timmons, PG....almost anything actually, the above's just some of the ones i listen more to :p

guess that's my short self intro.......intro of my "wives" now

Ibanez RG1550 - Black fitted with Steve's Special(b) and PAF Pro(n)...the middle pup is stock

Fender Highway 1 Telecaster - 3 tone sunburst all stock

my setup for now: Boss TU-2 -> Sansamp GT2 -> Boss DS-1 -> Boss DD-3

have a Yamaha DG Stomp but planning to sell it away....anyone interested?

hey man. welcome to soft. really difficult to sell a dg stomp eh. i was selling one last year.........cos everything in my room was collecting dust..no one wanted it. usually if pple buy multi effects now they'd go for one with an expression pedal included. so in the end i just sold the dg stomp to guitar connection for a really terrible price sadly. but thats cos i dint haf the box or adaptor. if you've got the adapter especially, price difference is a lot to the guitar connection.

hey there dric~ hmm guitar connection eh....shall go ask them. actually imo dg stomp's effects are quite good......just gotta sell due to financial difficulties and also sad tat it's underused by me

haha hi everyone for the nice welcome~

jem....the deal good enuff liao hahaha. imagine those who wanted to buy but missed the chance. holy sh*t....pg's coming again wooohoo~!

yeah..didn't think he'd be coming this yr....confirm must go..we go grab front row tix again haha...you got any idea who's selling the tix?

yeah.....i definitely gonna get the most ex tic..or the one which allows a meeting with him...NEED him to sign my guitar...on ? we all go together haha..

on, on, on...

if all goes well my guitar will be covered with signatures.

currently: timmons, zaza, hoey.

soon to come: friedman, bettencourt, zaza again, hoey again, michael angelo, PAUL GILBERT.

Not on guitar: ralf jung and billy sheehan.

8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8)

hahah eh...onz man. i 2nd the RG1550 club.....i truly love this axe that im not gonna sell it. maybe we can start a post with photos of them hahaha.

hmmm my guess is Sistic gonna handle the ticketing...but if there is any backstage pass + tix......then it might be lamc directly handling the booking?

haha i used to own a gt-2 with pg's sig......my 1550 now has got andy timmons on the back of the headstock. ill probably get him to sign a ts-9 if i get one by then lol cos if sign on body....most likely will fade off and can't think of any other stuffs for him to sign. jem happy like bird liao ah....got pgm for pg to sign shiok man!

actually my most wanted sig is JP's or jason becker....but oh well............ :?

My most wanted sig is Vai. And Gilbert. And Malmsteen.

Eh seriously leh.

The RG1550 Player's Club is an excellent idea man.

Pics and stuff... lol...

Eh, all of us go to clinics or whatever as one big bunch ai mai?

haha edo's sitting right next to me at marty's clinic...hmmm..dunno whether can meet THE MAN face to face to get his autograph yet or not le...

Jem007 said:
haha edo's sitting right next to me at marty's clinic...hmmm..dunno whether can meet THE MAN face to face to get his autograph yet or not le...

Name me ONE clinic without an autograph session. Lol.