Intro : echoist

echoist

alo! alo! guys & gals!

just been a member for a few hours now! known this site for ages now, but just joined just now! great site, great ppl!

been playing guitar on & off for more than 10yrs now. listens to nearly everything. but especially into primus, living colour, charlie hunter & my all time fav, the great bob marley! now listening to moe, derek trucks, soulive & fugazi live bootleg alot!

now not playing coz just sold off all my stuff! missed my white maple neck strat alot! hope you ppl be nice to me...

hi! u r the 1st person to reply! hahahahahha! thnx!

not in the near future tho... looking at a few options. but most prob order it from the web. coz can't find what i want here. or its too expensive...

hi echoist, welcome welcome!

how come you known the site for so long but only join now? btw, how long was long?

hi soft (not ur real name i hope!), its very long. i know of ur site when u guys did the interview video with paul gilbert. that's in 2002 rite? jus got to be a member as i am free now and siting at home with my laptop. looking for a graphic design job now! hahahahhahha...

hi lalala, thnx for ur offer, but not at this moment tho, no equiptment now. only got my cables and spare strings and lots of picks!

thank you, thank you... i read u r a graphic designer rite? i'm still trying for a job! hahahahaha!

i am i am...good luck with the job search!

ive been looking around too, bored of my current place..but the market is crap now..oh well...

8) \m/

hi welcome to soft.... hm it sounds like we are of about the same age.... i'm 28? wanna form a band? hahhaha

hahah if i leave i'll be sure to let u know!
hehehehhe... pls do, pls do. was working in an exhibition company as a graphic designer, just left the place! felt like being into forced child labour... imagine being in the office till 1am? hahahahha... anyway, i'll wait for ur note... hehehehhhe...

hi welcome to soft.... hm it sounds like we are of about the same age.... i'm 28? wanna form a band? hahhaha
hehehehhhe... thnx for the offer EvilGtr, but i've got no gear right now. sold all my stuff away (except for spare strings and lots of picks!) hehehehh... maybe next time yeah... thanx again... btw, i'm definitely older than u!hahahahahhha!

hi Encik, i'm VERY GOOD! u r THE PERCUSSIONIST kan? hehehehehhhe...

i'm not rocking on the guitar anymore. sold most of my stuff away actually. now i'm rock-a-bye-baby la. my wife just gave birth to our baby girl 2 days ago! hahahahhhha... now i'm a bapak! feels SO GOOD!!!

Kehekekekee......... yeah lah.... I'm the percussionist.. :)

Whao!..... COngrats Man!!!!!!!!........ a very good welcoming for the whole family!! Eid would be a wonderful one for you this yr! Alhamdulillah.

Good to see you the other day at Nigel's shop. Keep it rocking bro!

Back