Intro: Ec-Rose

Ec-Rose

Hi i'm Ec-rose,

i'm a 15yrs old drummer, i'm in a band name the cut-outs, our genre is kinda Rock & roll, and we are all tryin to learn the Gnr way

I'm a huge fan of the original Guns N' Roses and aspecially The Axl Rose, i just started out as a drummer last year.. i feel got a hell more to learn but right now i just learning from yamaha and self-taught a few licks. like some steve gadd and chad smith licks.

Well these are my top 5 bands :
1. Guns N' Roses
2. Nirvana
3. Kiss
4. Acdc
5. Red hot chili peppers

i also listen to abit of classic rock like deep purple and rolling stones just to name a few.

Well if anyone can teach me more on drumming i would really appreciate it.

oh dude i heard abt u man.. that guy my fren been talking abt.. that guy that loves gnr too.. awesome man u gotta leave me ur email and stuff man

:smt027 :rock: :smt065 :smt033 :smt066 :smt067 :smt068 :smt062 :smt063 :smt071 :smt072 :smt064 :smt075 :smt073 :axe: :smt024 :butthead:

hey there, looks like you got a good selection of influences... similar taste as mine to a certain extent..how about Led Zepplin? oh btw, welcome :)

hey! welcome.
drummer eh? that's good.
really nice to see someone who is enthu abt music as well.
welcome!

yes, but you cannot deny that the current line up is really talented. robin finch, richard fortus, bumblefoot, all freakking good.

although the energy is still nowhere near the old GNR, i am still looking for the new album chinese democracy :)

which these chinese democracy album took 10 years in the making and still in the process

i wonder. maybe only when china becomes democratic then maybe chinese democracy will be released :lol:

Back