Intro: dudelove

dudelove

Hello this is my super long overdue self introduction. well its better late then nvr right??

firstly, i'm NOT gay. dudelove is a wwf wrestler. mick foley, some guys might know him. goes by 3 names, mankind, cactus jack and dudelove. well i liked dudelove at that time. so it just got stuck. hahahah

anyway, i'm jonathan, 18 years old this year, studying in business studies in ngee ann.

i've been playing guitar for almost 2 years and i started off as a bassist in secondary 3. i've moved on alot from there. soft is a bad place imo, gives u terrible doses of gas. but i still love it!

i love classic rock. i think u should know i'm a huge fan of led zeppelin. my 3 biggest influences are ritchie blackmore, angus young and jimmy page. unfortunately i have not met anyone my age or a friend who likes the stuff i listen to. and i'm certainly not a fan of todays music scene. :( hhahaaha LED ZEPPELIN FANS REVEAL YOURSELVES.

thanks to soft i've made alot of new friends, and certainly hope to meet more super nice ppl here!

dudelove? you must be a hippie then. haha.

and wait, you joined earlier than me.

nevertheless, welcome to soft.

Im a fan of old school stuff. Major influences :D

But today's music scene is awesome aswell, check out the electronica and post-rock bands, it's really good if you're into this type of music.

Yeah I am a huge Led Zep fan as well, have pretty much all their albums. Only know one other friend who digs them , we usually end up singing their songs on karaoke! Get the BBC sessions CD if you haven't, the live versions are much much better than the studio versions.

Dude, MANKIND is better than dudelove! Haha. im 18 too! And a huge HUGE fan of Led Zep, and ac/dc. Angus Young is so good he has inspired me to pick up guitar. But true very few ppl our age truly like old school rock.

Yeah I am a huge Led Zep fan as well, have pretty much all their albums. Only know one other friend who digs them , we usually end up singing their songs on karaoke! Get the BBC sessions CD if you haven't, the live versions are much much better than the studio versions.

YES finally the led zep fans are revealing themselves! hahah gosh u guys can sing led zep songs??? i thought it was impossibly high!

yeah great knowing u godspeed

Back