Intro:Devilyangel

devilyangel

Hey Dudes!~
haha....
i'm currently 16 mix malay and chinese so i know how to speak both :)
i love music and music is lyke my life
i'm into all kinds of metal regardless of how it sounds and j-rock nothing else
i'm also a person who love to go gigs and stuff...
currently a singer in a band called Psychedelic Heroine named after a song by my favourite j-rock band gazette
influences:slayer,megadeth,slipknot,ill nino,bring me the horizon,Dir En Grey,X-japan,the GazettE,12012,
loves meeting new people so if anyone wants to meet up sure pm me yea
:)
See u guys around~!
CHEERS

haha...i'm currently learning jap and i'm a vox going to write some stuff if i understand what i'm learning LOL!

Awesome, I'm going to learn Jap too lol, for the purpose of being able to write Jap songs in the future :p haha

haha...of coz la guyrence -.-
yeap yeap my class havent start yet leh hope i can master japanese this 2 months since i have nothing to do -.-
anyway we're looking for guitarist and bassist who is influenced by bands lyke x-japan or other j-rock bands do pm me ya

:)
Cheers~!

haven't started learning? I dont think can master in 2 months unless you like go for lessons 5 times a week for dunno how many hours lol.

Btw, which school you go to learn Jap?

to ikiru>

there's no such thing as"don't think can do it"

nothing is impossible>>

so yeah<<my friend/he's willing to learn

and with this attitude/he already win the first battle already>so yeah

and also/if wana be real rude

he don't have to tell you all the details right?
so come on/just let this person do his stuff first

till the time when everyone saw he performing
then we can see weather is he working very hard or somthing.cheers! and bro> must work very hard !!
http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=49903

Sorry, but I don't mean it like that. I apologize if I come off as offensive. But I meant it on a school's basis or whatever it's called? Because just 2 months, the schools will still mostly cover basic Japanese anyway, but if on a personal level, working hard is definitely the way to mastering a language faster. But it wouldn't take 2 months to 'master' it, seriously speaking. Language takes years to 'master' after all, for anyone, IMHO. Of course, I don't doubt his hard work.

And I just want to know where he's taking his lessons because I've been hunting for schools to enroll in for myself as well. It doesn't hurt to ask someone who is involved in the same thing, right?

Again, I'm sorry if I've offended you.

Depends on where you live? I know some schools, but not really cheap haha, I thinking of going to this one at Tanjong Pagar, my friend tell me it's $400 per year which I think is a deal compared to those $250 per month one or something.

icic....i stay geylang leh lol!.....i saw one at penin there they garuntee u 3 mth can learn a langauge liao .....dunno whether trustful anot later never learn anything waste my money -.-

Back