Intro:- Deedeeboi

deedeeboi

After a loong time here is soft, i decided to introduce myself and alil biography will do..

My Real Name:- Aidil Dzulqarnain (pretty complicated huh??)

NickName :- Deedee (Called by family and friends) dunno why??

School :- ITE Graduate from Digital Media Design and pursuing studies in NYP also Digital Media Design

Gear :-Ibanez GXR 370 (red black)
:- Ibanez RG270 (Grey)
:- Cort (Red)
:- ZOOM GT2 Multi Effects

Band :- Soup of the Day (Emo/PunkRawk/PopPunk)
:- 3 piece band with Fai on Drums and Dayne on Bass

Wishes to have anuther side project band playin (post hardcore/emo)...any takers??..

Upcoming Events:- Band Rumble (Cosmo Cafe) 25th Feb..

Fav local bands :- 20Dischanger , Kate of Kale , Shadows Embrace , JackelHyde , Strayvoice , SpanishFly , West Grand Boulavard , The Pinholes , Self Made , Juliet's Diary , Hamartia , Dyna Turmoil.. and the list goes on and on...COz i support the local scene!!...

Fav Motto:- If you dun support local talents then who will???

Anithing juz post a message here and hope that i have introduced myself well...

CHeerZ!!!

oh man!!...I fergot sumthing...I wanna thank Soft esp JAmes fer creating this website...I have actually obtained a number of gigs from this site and lots more other info...So thank you james...

And you softies juz rock this place!!

we got pple noobs we got pro's we got pple ownin studio great talents...whut more does this site needsss!!...Cheers!!

DSC04119.jpg

this is ma gear..to update my personal info

haha..thanks btw...i feel so welcomed he in soft!!...so many stars!!...aniway...i see many other pple with nicer gears...so mine's average...haha :lol:

Back