Intro: Davyd Chong

wenquan

Hello all! I'm Davyd, and I'm new to this forum. I'm an up-and-coming composer/arranger/pianist in Singapore, and my major influences are Yoshiki, John Williams, David Lanz, Nightwish, and Dream Theatre. My main genres are neo-classical pop & rock, instrumental, musicals and film. Currently looking towards forming a symphonic rock band in Singapore. You can find out more about me at www.soundclick.com/davydchong.

Hope to get more acquainted with the music scene in sg, and know more people out there!

hi Davyd, read that you are interested in musical stuff. i have a friend Kenneth Lyen - http://www.kenlyen.com . He is always looking for people who is interested to do original musical stuff. Hope you can hook up with him sometime.

Hehe yup I also know Kenneth Lyen... from MTS right? Cool he's a nice guy lar, and I can't believe that a doctor like him is involved in such 'artsy' stuff! Haha!

Programs I use? Reason, Sonar, East West, Zero-G... etc. Like to play around with VSTs... amazing what they can do. =) Though so far haven't really got down to using East West yet... coz I just got 'em.

What do you guys do?

Well like most people here, I'm a music lover. I've only used Reason so far. Haven't gotten the opportunity to use Sonar, East West or Zero-G. Keep up the great work man.

Back