intro: daryl

daryl

well have been here pretty long but only posting meaningless stuff. so now for a self-intro dont think ive done one yet :D

name's Daryl currently studying in JC1. used to play in a band named Triad but we..sorta broke up. ha. well i hope to meet people who are interested in the same kinda music as me. i play mostly guitar, a little bass, trying to pick up drums. and i sing, i try haha.

influences are mainly The Strokes, The Killers, JET, Dirty Pretty Things, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Bright Eyes, The Format, The Juliana Theory, The Early November.

Really into the whole Strokes vibe nowadays! Anyone who wants to make friends or whatever add me up on msn yeah chewyqd@hotmail.com :bear:

Re: Raw..

hi Daryl..

u're a solid guitarist..

i saw u perform once at L-Cube..(which was the first ever local gig i attended btw)

was very impressed..

best of luck in your future musical-related endeavours..

well, thanks! somehow got a feeling you mixed me up with my other guitarist cause he's the awesome shredder, not me :lol:

hi

welcome man ha well those influences remind me of the days where garage bands rockeed my best wishes for urr future endavours

Back