Intro: Crimlora`(Jrock Band)

so cool lah got band lol. i once tried to make one to perform on prom night, budden my drummer and my lead guitarist just decided to pack up all of a sudden! sigh.. now thinking of going acoustic with my remaining people lol

lols! they go join other band issit? wah.. bad sia. nvm la acoustic also nice. i play that too. loads of emo and love songs in my head.

lol strong wat..so many bands! Its so dang hard to find a person who owns any instrument in a school. How did you find your band members

hahas. they are all my friends. we picked up these music stuffs together. learn it ourselves. finally became a band

what song you preforming! add me up on msn rights?
so should all. :)

igotpunkedagain@hotmail.com

i rock.

lol, my drummer chicken out, then my lead guitarist decide to run away to another band. i managed to get other people, but they arent as good too bad. going acoustic is good lol.

and good luck with your band!

hi guys.. wow.. yulun, your band is cool! i am stil in secondary school. YET my class dont have anyone who learn music. I envy you guys man.. i cant even find friends to form a band cos i dont even have friends! =(.

Do you have any video of u guys/girls jamming?

thanks momentum:) good luck with yours too!

hahas watme. thanks for your support! its okay de la. these kind of friends are hard to find. if you really wan a band. you can post on soft that you play what kind of instrument or something. oh a video.. we have one. but lost already.lol. will post on youtube if i have one.

hahas if performing i dun mind dressing up. im buying red contacts:) next time buy white contacts hah.

woah. HIDE rocks. love his guitar. i wan a floyd rose guitar man! oh ya lady in tears, are you a lady?

wanna try 4 a demo recording ??

I m James, student of school of audio engineering
i m looking 4 a band 4 a demo recording
do u n ur band wanna give a try ??

LOL. what is it about? we are just beginners hor i warn you first. hahas. is it shooting mv? nice to meet you.

Back