intro: courthouse

courthouse

Hello! i just found soft! I'm looking for performers for a show in June, hopefully I can meet new people here who might be interested.. also learning about equipment needed for shows and stuff!

nice meeting everyone!

hello courthouse! welcome to soft. i'm sure u'll meet such people here, no doubt. what kinda show are you talking about anyway?

hello everyone! thanks for the welcome!

i'm organising this buskers festival down Orchard, called Somethingood 2007.. it's an annual event to raise funds for Charity. I've posted on the SOFT calendar as well!

It's scheduled for 9 - 17 june, which is VERY SOON, but i still have slots to fill in and i'm hoping to get more people on board!

am looking for anyone who might be willing to busk for charity -- i know it's hot and humid on the streets but it's going to be noisy and fun as well!

we have a website: http://www.somethingood.org

also, am admittedly not very good with sound equipment and stuff, so i'm reading through the forums to get a better feel of it!

also hope to get everyone down for my concert on 15th june at Youth Park! it's called somethingREALLYgood, and it really is going to be!

i guess i'll put up a notice as a new topic soon, if it's ok with SOFT!

are you also the one organising the streetfest gig at Plaza Singapura this week?

haha oops! no it's not the same event, but hopefully it doesn't clash.. since PS is a bit removed from Orchard. still, wouldn't mind poaching the streetfest people! :twisted:

Back