Intro: COLLEEN

COLLEEN

Hello everyone. :)

I'm COLLEEN!

11 year old girl taking her PSLE this year ><, loves her music. HUGE supporter of local music.

I is future drummer! Hahah. Really excited cause I'm gonna learn drums after PSLE. Whatever I'm gonna do after learning drums I don't know yet. One thing I know is that not many bands are gonna want a sec 1 girl as a drummer so foo.

Not really enjoying life right now cause mum doesn't let me out and all so I haven't seen lots of bands live before.

That's about all I can think of myself right now. Feel free to pm me or add me in msn -- funkay.munkayy@gmail.com .

churrios ! ;D

wow I do believe you are the youngest member here :D If you dont count rudolfine my imaginary reindeer,his id is SHREDCOW :lol:

orite sorry am drunk on coffee....5 mins to quitting time...

oh ...COLLEEN right...sidetracked for a moment...

Welcome Aboard :)

wish I was a music buff at your age...

Re: COLLEEN ! ;D

COLLEEN said:
Hello everyone. :)

Not really enjoying life right now cause mum doesn't let me out and all so I haven't seen lots of bands live before.

churrios ! ;D

:D

I'm quite sure it's not those bands your mum is trying to keep you away from.

i wouldn't mind a sec 1 drummer in a band. i'm sec 3 :lol: welcome aboard!!!

11 and your mom doesn't let you out? Not surprising...my mom didn't let me out until I was 14...crazy stuff there...to be a drummer at the age...insanely cool...

i could go out till late since i was 10 man. but most of the time i would be at ppl's poolside parties or at cybercafes. (i am a big warcraft fan) :lol:

hey...lolz...cool stuff...potential drummer at 11 goin on 12...wish u best of luck there chica...:D...and zhifa...ure not the only one who feels old :p i'm like...19 this year...

haha. im 23... but i always tell myself there's ppl older than me here.. hiak hiak.. yeah.. starting early always give u an edge, in terms of time at least. haha.. =D

tt's rubbish lah...i noe an 8 year old drummer who's damn bloody good...tt lil kid who plays outside paragon there...insane drummer for his size man...

If you show some octopus whacks on the drums, even a laojiao band like 30-50+ will take you.

Most of the time, it is always about the skills. Give them wah factor, they take. This is life!

Anyway, welcome!

PS: Why girl come all softies get so excited, 2 pages already. When my friends and I dropped by SOFT, we did not get the same treatment! Fgay! She's only 11! Sigh

Back