intro: clevina

clevina

hello everyone out there! Hmm... am a girl going to be 19 soon in 2 weeks time. I loved music eversince I was real young but didn't manage to have more indepth of my interest until sec 3. I joined my school band and was a trumpeter.

After the 'O' levels, I picked up the clarinet because I was really interested in it at that point of time. I taught myself to play it. Not really an expert though. I thought of picking up another instrument.

My dad had a portalsound (keyboard) when I was young. just 3 months ago, I started learning the keyboard because when I was young, my family was somehow financially unstable. It's never too late to learn something new.

I somehow aspire to be a professional keyboardist one day. so 请多多指教!

welcome 2 soft! :D

since ur a girl, i expect this intro to be at least at page 4 by monday! :D

欢迎欢迎...hahaha....ya..its always nv too late to start playing any instrument...welcome to SOFT...

My school didn't allowed me to join cause I couldn't play anything. I wanted to play clarinet too! And the fact that the clarinet SL was cute didn't help too :(

Welcome!

I seriously think if girls post here they get more replies.....

Oh well....sex sells, sex sells

strats said:
My school didn't allowed me to join cause I couldn't play anything. I wanted to play clarinet too! And the fact that the clarinet SL was cute didn't help too :(

I didn't manage to join my school's wind orhestra so I resort to self-taught, although having someone to teach me how to play something drives me to be a better musician.
-------
it's great to see local music establishing. In the past, I thought rock bands were very "ang moh" hehe.. But now it's a whole different concept.

chester277 said:
since ur a girl, i expect this intro to be at least at page 4 by monday!
WOw! Are you serious?

hi.. my name is aluminiumidiot. welcome to soft..

BTW... I CHOPPE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points to aspiring keyboardist*

XLayaR said:
I seriously think if girls post here they get more replies.....

Oh well....sex sells, sex sells

Seriously man, u musta be scaring her. Tt kinda statement is quite unnecessary. It makes it look like we're all deprived. Hahaha.

Btw, all things aside. Hi and welcome.

clevina said:
I didn't manage to join my school's wind orhestra so I resort to self-taught, although having someone to teach me how to play something drives me to be a better musician.

hurhur which school? but clarinet quite exp eh. can't afford to pay for 2 instruments.

strats said:
hurhur which school? but clarinet quite exp eh. can't afford to pay for 2 instruments.

Mi from NYP. Yup a clarinet isn't cheap when you want to buy something good and acceptable for beginners. worked for it though. If the interest is there, nothing is a barrier.

langsuir said:
Seriously man, u musta be scaring her. Tt kinda statement is quite unnecessary. It makes it look like we're all deprived. Hahaha.

Hey I agree that sex sells but it doesn't make all of u deprived. anyway, I believe life is nothing without the challenges of communicating with opposite sexes. hehe..

Back