Intro: BIGDIMEBAGFAN

BIGDIMEBAGFAN

name is fir...frens call me father...turning 17 this november...anyway, i've been into metal music for bout 5 years now...some fav bands of mine are PanterA, Superjoint Ritual, Cannibal Corpse, Autopsy, Necrophagia and many others...i'm a vocalist in my band...playing thrash and heavy metal...add me on msn: fatheraus@hotmail.com. CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE PROFILE: http://www.myspace.com/fatheraus & MY PANTERA HOME VIDEOS AND DIMEVISION VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/user/Fredaus

Stay SIC and BRUTAL always.

aww this means u're a guy? its ok

nice,
a dimebag fan huh? COOL

but anyways,
Welcome To SOFT!!
Spiral Out! Keep Going!!

ahaa...hello..u didnt tell me bout ur side project..-.-'..what kinda friend are u man??..hehe..anw, the main point is..dimebag rocks..f*** nathan gale..wait, is that the right name??

yy_fuctup said:
ahaa...hello..u didnt tell me bout ur side project..-.-'..what kinda friend are u man??..hehe..anw, the main point is..dimebag rocks..f*** nathan gale..wait, is that the right name??
yeah thats right.

Seriously need to exercise some of that self-control there, kiddy. Getting angry over the net isn't a cool thing.

ahha lac la....music lovers man lets all be nice....

i love darrell dimebag....alll of him....lol :D

hey bro.
Welcome

So you got dimevision. im planning to buy it from amazon soon. where did you get yours?

i got p3 vulgar videos aswell :D but its the basic one, wth 3 sections and no chapters. they stuffed that dvd up bad! but its still awesome to watch.

\m/

nitrovo said:
hey bro.
Welcome

So you got dimevision. im planning to buy it from amazon soon. where did you get yours?

i got p3 vulgar videos aswell :D but its the basic one, wth 3 sections and no chapters. they stuffed that dvd up bad! but its still awesome to watch.

\m/

I Borrowed It From A Friend And I Saved It Inside My Computer... Yeah, My Pantera 3 Vulgar Videos From Hell Are The Same As Yours...No Chapters. Is This The One ?

pantera3.jpg

yah thats the one. makes me sad when i see dime.

I'ma bigger fan of dime himself rather then his playing. A true hero.

oh btw, whats that shop opposite davis's window and they sell deans. They sell/sold fake dimebag tribute merch. the money raised from the sales of those shirts and hats was for charity or something, and theres people selling fake ones. I refused to buy it.

WHAT THE FISH, i didn't know that there's shop in penin that sells dime merchandise. it's been a long time since i've been there...

Hey bro,welcome to the club!Be it Damageplan or Pantera,Dime's playing was influencial to many guitarists today.I recall my first Pantera song.....This Love.

Back