Intro: Ark Eden

ArkEden

Hey there softies..

Ok here it goes..
You guys can just call me Gummy or Bear coz people been calling me that since Pri 5..I'm 23..A music lover..Used to play in a power metal band but now plays alternative rock/indon rock..Still finding the true passion of playing music..

Play the bass for 6yrs...Now into guitars for my new band..Well,I'm still learning the basics..

I listen mostly to power/speed/melodic death/epic metal like Stratovarius,Sonata Arctica,Blind Guardian,Heavenly,Kalmah,Norther,Rhapsody,Quo Vadis..Well,I do like those emo bands and metalcore stuffs..Short to say,I'm a music lover..

So guys feel free too drop me a message k.. :rock:

hi Ark,

I am CK from tymusiccenter.com

Metal is cool, though I dun really listen to those bands u mention. But I am a music lover too. I like blues and rock stuff. Some of those old school rock. Been hearing some jazz lately.

Welcome to soft!

rgds
CK

hub37 said:
hi Ark,

I am CK from tymusiccenter.com

Metal is cool, though I dun really listen to those bands u mention. But I am a music lover too. I like blues and rock stuff. Some of those old school rock. Been hearing some jazz lately.

Welcome to soft!

rgds
CK

Jazz??I wish I cud understand it..It's a hard genre to listen to...

killinghall said:
I like your nick. Welcome, ArkEden and rock on.

What bass do you play?

Oh..Ark Eden is my alternative band's name..I play the Rockson bass..It's a vintage from 1982 i guess..Nw i hav an ltd bass...U play bass??

haha dude billy sheeham owns all.

oh and maybe u shud consider scalloping ur bass. 8)

Ized said:
haha dude billy sheeham owns all.

oh and maybe u shud consider scalloping ur bass. 8)

Haha..Sheehan's one hell of a bassist..But i tink pattituci's the best..And i lile mendez too from Opeth...

Sheehan doesn't own all...

He is good, no denying, but everyone's good @ something, not everything, and Sheehan is great in the rock context.

Back