Intro : AngelZhou ^^

oh no! this kind of intro FAIL!!! ha..ha... must be more than 100 words. :lol:

welcome to SOFT nevertheless.

I'm trying to form a band as well... we are not perfect and still in discussion.

Ummm what kind of music are you into?

hahahaha......

y every1 1 a chick in their bands huh?......

anyway, welcome 2 soft.......

n...... hahahaha....... just like any other guys here........ 1 2 join my band?.......

hahahaha..........

but i'm serious...... we r looking 4 a keyboardist....... any1 care 2 intro 1?......

:twisted:

depends on your qualifications. Able to recieve newbie keyboardist? Care to hurt your ears? =p

I start from classical piano... then somehow when in sec school age my sunday school teacher approach me to play in church service... after that I join the school band in junior high school... playing pop music... now currently moving to rock... Japanese Rock...

Basicly I'm not stick on particular genre yet...

AngelZhou said:
Able to recieve newbie keyboardist? Care to hurt your ears?...

we r into chinese rock....... doing originals.......

if u r interested 2 join us, add mi at msn or visit our site.......

:twisted:

haha... true.. see im hyper liao.. lolx.. anyways... eh angel.. which church u from anyway?

tinking of forming a christian band... care to consider?

chinese rock ya....
It's not that I'm not interested ( i'm interested with almost every genre.... well, okay i'mm not interested in some oldies and traditional music >< ) the problem is my chinese kinda... sux. I only understand one or two keyword from full sentence.

My church? GTC.
Christian band? Why not.

u dont have to understand the language to play the music isnt it?
u should just say u dislike chinese stuff lah :lol:

It's not that I don't like chinese stuff. I still listen to some chinese singer. And yeah, I play the music, not sing to song. However still, if everyone in the band discuss everything in chinese... I would feel left behind.

Sux here means really really sux. Even my poor Japanese still lotsa better than my chinese.

perhaps im tinking of 2 guitarists, 1 keyboardist, 1 bassist, 1 drummer, 2 singers? i cant sing... so might need more singers?? not sure..

Back