Into: Jay Canto a.k.a. The second dopest Asian Rapper

hi canto where you from, i head your song and its just da bomb
you have a cool slang, it makes you glam,
guys stand up now and give this guy a hand

hmmm. sounds to me like you're trying a little too hard.

but you sure sound asian.

maybe a faster number will be nice. :)

Yo Jay Canto, you spelled intro as "Into" for your subject title yo. I'm from da Westside, da Clementi ghetto. Where you be from?

dhalif - tks, I have a lot of aka. Jay Canto a.k.a. The Special One a.k.a. 50K Jay a.k.a. 2nd dopest Asian you`l ever hear.

mattleesc - Im from toronto, Canada. Im Asian.

sofyan - tks.

turbochicken - tks, for da feedback. I juz started rapping.

AgingYouth - LOL...I type very fast. Im from Canada. Im currently in Kembangan. Im visiting my cousin.

3notesAbar - ha ha

dhalif - Nah, neva heard of that. If you into rap check Jin (The Emcee). He`s Chinese-American. He`s was signed with Ruff Ryers. He`s a ill battle mc.

lightmrwan_sg - yeah. Actually it`s a diss track. It`s a battle, so im dissin this dude Keywee from New Zealand.

Yo Jay Canto, wassup chigga? Kebangan is like fucken Manhatten compared to the Clementi ghettos which is like the Bronx, dawg.

I read yo' rhymes. MC battle aye? Yo' sure KeyWee is African-American? Cuz no one goin' around dissin' a brother if he ain't black? Y'know what I'm sayin'? Fer ya'll know, he might be a migga (Maori nigga) and he'd kick our punk-asses? Y'know what I'm sayin'?

Peace out, ya'll...

Aging youth - ha ha, i dont know wetta keywee is maori or not. He sounds like a whiteboy tho...by tha way are u singaporean or american?

peace.

yknow im really into this aksi mat yoyo shit im surprised you havnt heard of it dawg. its pretty big here. almost like pam's.

JayCanto said:
Aging youth - ha ha, i dont know wetta keywee is maori or not. He sounds like a whiteboy tho...by tha way are u singaporean or american?

peace.

Fo' shizzle, my chizzle? And y' actually call him a white homeboy a brother? I be full-blooded Singaporean man. I ain't frontin' you, dawg...

By the way, if you wanna check out the hip-hop scene in da Lion City, Google Beats Society and Divine Aura. Check out the Malaccan crew, www.therebelscum.com. Cuz dude, to be honest, your production values ain't as good as some of the crews we have here, aka Bonafide Vintage Flav'r. Sorry man, work on your flow. You ain't landing on the beat. No accents in your delivery. Lastly, your rhymes ain't exactly original or fresh to be considered 2nd dopest Asian rapper.

Peace. Out.
Shake. The. Disease.

Back