[Interest Check] Collaboration Video.

Hei

hi guys!

i'm doing a interest check here to see who's interested in doing a internet collaboration video, the kind where you have a guitarist, bassist, drummer and maybe a vocalist/keyboardist to do a recording of themselves playing, and when you put it together you have like a collaboration video.

This is just purely a interest check to see anyone is up for it, there are no limit as to how big or small this collaboration can get, e.g you can have 3 guitarist, 2 bassist and so on, so please don't ask if there are any slots left, heck i don't care if we can have 2 drummer :twisted:.

As for requirements, skill level shouldn't be a problem as we are not doing any yngwie malmsteen, lol. So i welcome any skill level (i'm not a very skilled player in the first place)... However for equipment-wise it would be better if both guitarist(s) and bassist(s) have some sort of port or something to do a recording directly into the computer, if not the quality of the track when put together would sound awful, of course if you have alternate ways to record the sound that is not fuzzy that would be good too.

Again, this is just a interest check, nothing has been confirmed at this point in time. The minimum response that i have to get is a guitarist and a bassist.

If you are interested/ have any queries just leave a reply below, or send me a pm!

hey! i've just been thinking about this very same idea the past few days!

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeSongCollabo
that's a channel on youtube that does collaborations for anime opening and closing songs, and it'd be cool if we had something like this for sg players..

anyway, i play both guitar and bass, and prefer jrock/jpop stuff. lets see how this turns out.. =)

hahaha, i'll have to admit i got the idea from one those similar video.
If you want to, for a start we can try out Kuroshitsuji II's OP, or Shiver by Gazette.
i still haven't got the solo yet though.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
There's online jamming as far back as a decade ago, which i was exploring that option then. Meaning jam online live with players from other part of the globe. It's cool but the downside was latency issue and o guess that's why it didn't really got popular. I'm not sure how much that has improve since. May be via the Youtube idea may work.

May u guys able to make it work! Keep innovating those ideas. Cheers!

awesome! can you guys post what instrument you play, for those who haven't? for now we still lack a singer and a drummer, would be great if we have at least one of each..

what song should we cover? maybe an english top 40s song, so most of us would have heard of it?

Last edited:
Back