Incase Guitar Padded Bag

The Tour Bag is 199 USD.........

If you're looking for a good guitar bag with ample padding, I'd suggest that you get one of the Ibanez gigbags at Sweelee. I have one for my guitar, it's a semi-solid bag, which means it's a cross between a hardcase and a gigbag. The padding is good and thick and it can even support the bag when the guitar is taken out, unlike most bags which will crumple. FYI, I got it for $60 (after discount).....

i just got the warwick rock bag. list price is $90 after discount is $76. cool and sturdy bag. sufficient padding too..

I too have the rock bag it is has solid padding and the strap is nice and comfortable... eh I bought it for 80 bucks a long time ago... haha...

Anyway good luck finding that perfect bag...

Any other places to get that warwick rockbag other than Sweelee? Saw one at the clearance sale yesterday but I rather buy one with less fingerprints all over it.

I don't mean to hijack the topic but since we're talking about bags, do you guys know where I can get a bag that would fit a warlock bass? It's slightly larger than a normal bass, so it's quite hard to find one. Prefably less than 50. Doesn't matter padded or what. I just need it to carry it around.

Latest posts

Back