I'm new comer here! Anybody like Progressive Rock...

Kashmir

Hi everyone!

I've just known this forum. I like Progressive Rock, is there any Progressive rock magazine in Singapore? . 'Cause i've lived in Singapore for just 2 years and don't know much 'bout Singapore Rock fans. Just attend some shows such as Steve Vai, some Jazz bands....

Anybody like Progressive Rock: Rush, Pink Floyd, ELP, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Genesis, Yes, King Crimson, etc....

Hello Kashmir, i'm sure you'll find many ppl of the same interest here. Welcome! BTW, where're you from?... Kashmir?

i love progressive rock, i need to know more progressive rock bands. I NEEEEED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

To Sofyan: Check this site out http://www.progarchives.com, this one is the famous one. Check the forum too, many information for you.

To Stillwater: Kashmir is name of one Led Zeppelin famous song, and name of one famous Jazz fusion album by Lenny White. I can guess what Stillwater come from :D

duskalways said:
sigh.. kinda miss BlackMoo's initiation rites for new SOFTies.. :| welcome to the gang, Kashmir!

Blackmoo is hyper. Lol.

Luckily I didnt have to go thru those "initiation rites" :p

Kashmir said:
To Sofyan: Check this site out http://www.progarchives.com, this one is the famous one. Check the forum too, many information for you.

To Stillwater: Kashmir is name of one Led Zeppelin famous song, and name of one famous Jazz fusion album by Lenny White. I can guess what Stillwater come from :D

Well not much into jazz, but i've started listening to led zep since schooldays years back n the song kashmir doesn't sound like prog rock to me. most ppl would know kashmir more of this place geographically, than of led zep's.

you can guess what(what???) i come from??... i can guess where you've been living all these while too *shrug*

hi kashmir , welcome to soft.
i'm not so into the classic prog rock... but i listen to the mars volta and muse. You know them? They're some awesome new progressive rock bands.

To hifi_killer: I like Mars Volta too, especially album De-loused in the Comatorium and Frances de Mute. They're also Psychedelic Rock as Pink Floyd

To faizal_rocks: I like Genesis just in the Peter Gabriel era, but i like Brand X which was formed by Phil colins, they're jazz fusion.

To Stillwater: I said that i can guess where the nickname :Stillwater" come from :D. I watched a famous rock movie called "Almous Famous" which tell about William ( a boy who want to be a Rock journalist) and a band called "Stillwater" :lol: Is this same meaning with ur nickname?

In Progressive Rock, there is a awesome band that i like too, is SOFT MACHINE :D sound familiar with SOFT.com.sg :D

Welcome to soft, if progressive rock = rush, yes i do.

Kashmir is one of my fav led zep's songs.

welcome kashmir! haha... led zep \m/

anw, can i PLEASE do BlackMoo's initiation rite? xD

*close your eyes!*

:smt067 :smt017 :smt072

hahahahaha.

LOL. better go sleep buddy. haha. i guess u thought it was the wrong thread after seeing the little initiation rite thingie huh :lol:

Back