Ibanez: RGR321EX

the RGR321 IMO is a good playing, good sounding guitar. the right pickups & overall body mass account for this; proof enough that mahogany isn't the sure formula for worthiness. not dissing mahogany in any way, they make good body wood, i own mahogany bodied guitars... 8)

on another note, as opposed to other manufacturers, Ibanez has more successful accounts when it comes to non-mahogany bodies.

thew DBE pickups are the surprise package. i was bent on swapping them but after hooking this guitar up with my amp & stuff, it's very acceptable. i definitely like the single note definition. they are staying put in mine 8)

however, after trying it with your set up, it's still a personal appeal- you may/ may not like them. i would say that it's very similar to the EMG HZs...

i saw the guitar at sweelee... and called them up to check whether there's any discount... and yeah... they are currently having 30% discount of the Ibanez RGR321EX now... from SGD695.50 to SGD486.50 :D So yeah... i gotta sell my guitar 1st b4 i cn get it :) lolx... bt it seems lyk a decent metal guitar and a real affordable one :)

Back