Ibanez RG350DX

ooh ok, but after lookign at all ur fantabulous review :D, i have come to 2 choices because i have an ideal budget of 700-800, its between this rg 350dx and the ALC-45. and u said its very shred friendly and yea, i'd prefer shredding. they are the same price and i dunno haha

do note that the prices quoted in reviews are list (before discounts), your budget might acquire some units which are listed for more...

the Ibanez RG & the ALC-45 are apple & orange, but they are still fruits. the Ibanez RG is more suitable for finger gymnastics than the ALC due to its build nature & attributes but they are still fantastic guitars to propel shred & heavy music.

you must assess your needs here- do you require a locking, floating bridge guitar (RG) or the type who frowns upon technical hassle?

note that the Tokais you see in the shop(s) are remainder units, no dealers (to my knowledge) are actively shelving them here.

ummmm sorry just wanna ask what is the difference between th RG350DX and RG370DX?is it just the pickguard and colour?

Ibanez_RG350DX.jpg

Ibanez RG350DX
List: $850

when i last went to swee lee this month, i recall that the price wasnt 850, mind telling me if there is any update in price?

hey i just bought and gotten my very own rg350dx made in indonesia. i think we cant judge base on where it is made as it still sounds really good to me (relative to price) bought it from swee lee at 625 o.0 pretty good deal after bargaining or sumting. its all great^^

hey i just bought and gotten my very own rg350dx made in indonesia. i think we cant judge base on where it is made as it still sounds really good to me (relative to price) bought it from swee lee at 625 o.0 pretty good deal after bargaining or sumting. its all great^^

wah price drop?
i bought mine $700 before GST more than 1 years ago. But it was MIK

I just got this and sent to shop to change the pickups to 81 emg, 85 emg and the single coil to SLV emg. That was what recommended by the staff at Davis. Anyone felt i made a good/bad choice?

hey how much did that cost u and tell me how does it sound alright? i gonna do up my pick upp too

Wow!!! You got that guitar for $625?
That's like a 35% discount from its list price, and there wasn't even a sale on.
You are one lucky guy cos normally it's just a 20% discount, better if you know the sales staff personally.

Anyway, this guitar is nice.
Just that it lacks sustain on the higher frets.
I don't know how the EMGs would sound like on it but I changed mine to a couple of Dimarzio Evolutions and they sound cool.

haha yea! guess i got lucky though.. it swounded to me like she quoted the wrong price. either way, i am thinking of changing my bridge pickup to a dimarzio one though... hmm anyway where can i do it?

Cynder... all 3 pickups cost me ard $430. The guitar itself i got it from a fellow softie for $400 with no digs, minimal scratches and some missing screws. Change the rusted screws and replace the missing ones and it's as good as new.

Will update on how it will sound with the EMGs once its ready.

Latest posts

Back