I need a vocalist!!!

shawn18

Hey guys, I need a vocalist, and preferably one who can play the guitar but if you can't, that's ok. I've written many songs and need someone to collaborate with. And it's not like you'll sing on my songs and that's it. I want it to be a like a two person band thing. We could get other people later on, but for now I really need a vocalist. I have many songs, but only a few with lyrics, so we could work on that too.

My genre is probably indie. Like indie rock or even indie folksy stuff. Cause I also write a lost of acoustic songs.

Here are some bands I'm into; Bloc Party, The Smiths, Death Cab, Bombay Bicycle Club, Sigur Ros, M83, Jimmy Eat World, French Kicks, Tokyo Police Club, Wild Nothing, Eisley, Cloud Nothings, Beach Fossils, Ida Maria. If you aren't into any of these bands, it doesn't really matter.

Male or Female, as long as your voice isn't horrible like mine, I'd love to hear from you!

Oh and I also play the drums. So that's covered when recording haha.

SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE REPLY! WHY AM I SHOUTING? I'M NOT QUITE SURE. BUT YOU GUYS COULD PM ME OR SMS/WHATSAPP ME AT 91801686.

THANKS!

Back