Hi all!

burt

The most convention way of self intro, here goes;

My name is Burt.

I am a local ( Singapore lang lah)

Age? 37 this year , 2008.

Instruments? Well, guitar is my love. Got myself my first guit in secondary school. Those sub $100 congress lor. Well, it served the purpose. Play the harmonica too.

Training? No money for that la, then. So self taught lor. Borrowed books from National Library, no internet then you know?

LEvel? Well, after falling in love with the guitar for more than 20 years, I can't say I know her too well. (Guy thing? Never put in effort lah) Basic bluff bluff stuffs still can lah. Really basic. Not trying to be humble here.

Now with the internet, I can learn more! Power man! But still stuck at basic level. (slow learner, but sure learner).

Music Genre? Everything, anything except Jazz. Can't tahan the trumpets! Best(or worst) of all, most irritating is they like to come out suddenly and loudly too. Susa la.

Fav bands? Metallica, Led Zepplin, Iron Maiden, Eagles and the likes. Modern outfit include Lynkin FArk, Moron 5, and many more that I don't even know their names la. Anyway, these new ones come and go faster than the guitarist can shred.(alittle exaggerating here, please pardon me.)

Well, I can go on and on, so better stop here for the moment.

Hi again to everyone here!

Last edited:
haha Lynkin Fark...
i rmb once my fren called them Linkin Pork.. hah.

anyway welcome to soft

Who is old? Nobody with a guitar in hand would be old la. Look at Carlos Santana, Eric Kaput, Robert Plump and the likes. Those curves and screams just revitalise ...hahaha

I want to give up guitar and take up accordian - just like the chick in my sig pix

Back