Here come the "shark"

ah...shark effects..ive bought a couple of these pedals before guitar 77 bring them in.. quite worth the bucks :)

Last edited:
wazy is a damn high gain pedal, but according to the pedal maker, its exclusively for sale in japan only...cos its a signature pedal. tried to buy from him but no matter how hard i tried to persuade him, he wont sell mi...maybe that had change?

trippyfactory what pedal did you buy? i purchased 2 last time..

Last edited:
haha seems like i'm not the only one who visited tui's shop..shark effects are great value for money..beat pedals costing twice as much..

From the clips most of these 'shark' effects seems to be high-gain pedals.

But I wish I can try them all before making a purchase.

The 'Wazy' clips were terrible..

Hi All, Thanks for the support.

We have TURBOBOOST, BANGKOK DRIVE and BOOSTZILLA in stock.

please drop by the showroom for a test drive.

See you all.

"WARZY" on the WAY!!!

Sorry bout not having the pedals in stock yet.

Will post once pedals is in!
Cheers.

Warzy

The 'Wazy' clips were terrible..

Warzy is the SEX , mate. It acts as a booster for clean tone as well. It didn't take me too long to locate and decide the ultimate, I REPEAT, THE ULTIMATE metal pedal in 2009.

Check it out and decide for yourself Skidrow. Some people like it, some people don't. But the Warzy is one pedal I will keep until the day I die.

Rock on mates,
TF

isit?? damn!!! haha..i've got the boostzilla and the last pc of limited edition mr big pedal...he only make 10 of those in chrome casing, gt mr tui to build it for me 1 day b4 i fly bk hme..haha he is such a nice guy...

only a few piece of "WARZY" coming, reserved your warzy now while they are still hand wired.

cheers.
Rui

Shark Pedal

Hi,
I´m from Germany and very excited since I saw a Review of the SHARK MOO KALEI OVERDRIVE PEDAL.
Does anybody know if there is a Possibility to purchase one and ship it to Europe?
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Volkmar

Back