Help to find a stolen bus!

people living in the northern areas especially woodlands should keep a lookout as the driver might try to go across the border.

OMG so sorry to hear that. I dont think tat bus can cross the border. Please make sure tat a police report is made and im sure all softies will be keeping a lookout for it. Please do keep us update too ya. All the best!!

don't worry man! i doubt there's any way the culprit can escape unless he's really really extremely lucky.

it should be returned to you within a day or two.

i'll keep my eyes peeled in the serangoon north and yiochukang area.;)

i'll keep a look out too. but I'd to suggest you post this on Stomp.com.sg as there's higher viewership there + more boliao + kaypoh ppl. so at least give them something to do + chance to get reward.

Just pray the culprit didn't take it for a joyride and hurt others. Have faith in the police and hope it will be returned undamaged.

Hardcore.... thought it was a joke...
Btw, try posting this thread at Hardwarezone forum, lotsss of peeps there.

Will try my best to help !

I will try my best to help. Cause sometimes in the night i will cycle to have markan with my friends. We will keep on a look out for you. Anyway i will post at my friends studio notice
board to ask them to help on a look out as well.
Thanks
Martin

Last edited:
Bro, any updates?

Oh, try calling The New Paper? Can get the story published. And get a free phone, I think. An added bonus, really. Recovering the bus should be the main priority.

woa i thought this was a joke. sorry. haha

anyway. i'll keep a look out at HOUGANG area and the hougang bus park near by.

anyway. do a police report, go report to newspapers. it'll be a hit trust me.

cause in singapore, THERE ARE VERY LITTLE CASE of stolen bus. so. yea.;)

good luck. !

what make you guys think that the bus is still in the form of a .... well.... bus?

The thief would have convert it into some parts already. easier to sell :D

Back