HELP!!! TNT studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
parklane mall. pics and address are on the photos section on soft.

recording 45/hr, rehearsal 18/hr. as far as i can remember from my recording session. (two weeks ago.)

not that I want to slam anyone but you might wanna reconsider.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I have a unpleasant session there.

d

Unpleasant session?? sure or not.

To what i knoe, TNT studio has always been a good place for recording GOOD Demos thru out many years even for the local scenes. What makes it sound no good are players that gave bad reviews bout it themselves.

No offence, still it all goes back to the players. The studio is a good studio.

Eddie, currently plays in Barnone (some refer to him as Eddie Gilbert) recorded his solo album (some parts if i recall correctly) at TNT. he mentioned this the last time i spoke to him:

"if u want great sounds/tones like drums/guitars/bass or something, pls bring to Ah Boy some reference. like CD's or music for him to refer to, he'll try his best to help with the sound. and its usually real close, if not spot-on."

TNT (Ah Boy) has been instrumental in helping/pushing local music since the late 80's with countless demos/albums he's recorded/produced/mixed. and countless gigs he supported. yes, a few ppl have commented abt not getting great sounds from recordings in TNT. but i honestly wonder if they actually communicate with Ah Boy clearly abt what he/she wants.

sdegs

Well, like i said, its still goes back to the players themselves, They can be given top notch equipments, but if their playing cant deliver, will that still mean the Studio sucks????

if u wanna hear TNT Studios recorded item, the sample is at
http://soft.com.sg/radio/

Rock Never Die - Urbankarma

U'll b the judge of it.
I'm not promoting the studio, just makin my point clear thats all.
Another Good recording studio will be @Snakeweed studio.

Hi brothers Thanks for all your kind words.Over the years a lot of so called other recording studio or studio owner/partner which has been hiding behind the computer.I think you know who you are tried to kill or murder TNT studio but without much or no success this is a truly a typical Singapore studio supporting spirit. Try asking one studio owner of another studio and you know what I mean.By the way try asking one band how they think of another band ???? Now days forum is the best way to do it.Bands from as far as Brunei and Australia came down to the studio to bang on the equipments just for fun. I was doing this current project which was master in a so called big time mastering house in US to my surprise the engineer did noting much to the mix saying it was all well balance.Go and find yourself which is the band so you know I am not bullshitting.Haha. So next time don't bother to master your so called TNT lousy drum and guitar sound in US.

I've been, recorded, grew up and learned about TNT studio in my life. Ah Boy is also willing to help and shape the local sound through so many, many , many bands... i can't say the names cause there's so many. TNT Music studio brought up the local sound... u can't say its good or bad.... u can't say it bad or good...... Ah Boy has an influence since the early days of indie/hardcore/metal/pop.....watever u call it... its just music to me.... He brought us the early sound of wat we did and wat we have today... he helped shaped and define the sound we have today....

So watever u wanna call it..... TNT studio made us wat we are today..... no matter wat kinda music we make...... no matter what our sound is.... from the early days of LCHC to the the modern rock stuff we do today...

TNT Music and Ah Boy is our voice...OUR VOICE..... he supports us... and we know he has helped us in every way to bring our voice/music to reason of wat we have today...

Ah Boy, we have your fullest support for so many years and so many more to come...... ask any performers from the early days from 1980s and now 2005..... we respect TNT and Ah Boy to support our music and for the many shit we went through..... to make the best music in the world to hear.... our music... our voice... our identity.... our singapore music.

We still rock the world,
Arnold

ok yeah.... if u got the $$$$$$$ to spend and do ur music.... y not book a pro studio and do the best u music/sound u ever have? won't that save a lot of time posting in this forum and saying who has the best studio / sound? i agree is all up to how u record ur music.... but if your music sucked....wat can u do?

my fellow forum members.... its no point flaming here..... if u think u got the right stuff and think u can mix better on ur PC/Mac..... go ahead.... but if u wat that sound that made singapore and the countless demos/albums that made the music u buying from a small studio in Parklane Shopping Centre.... u got him.... AH BOY and the spirit of our music all in one place....

TNT i call home,
Arnold

Eh, you can check out Lunarin's Silverpiece on the soft radio as well. Recorded at TNT Studios and mastered in Oasis Mastering. Yeshhh, tt's the one Ah Boy is referring to.

da

turbochicken said:
yeaup. your point is clear.

heard it. still don't prefer it.

:)

Well again, its not the studios or the equipments, it all stiill goes back to the players themselves.

Tell u the truth, the recordings my band had in TNT were as well recognised thru out Asia n Europe, N we're damn F#%$kin proud of it.

To AHBOY, thank u for the support u gave to the local industries,
in AHBOY ( TNT ) we trust.....!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :rock: :rock: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman:

ok :)

tell you the truth also, i prefer my BFD for drum sounds, to tnt.

it's personal preference, just as you have yours.

end of issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back