Hello, we're The Rabbits

tilugu

Hey people of SOFT!

We're a relatively new band called the rabbits. Peviously most of us were from The Crescent Crowd. We dont have much gig experience as a band but we're trying to make it work. The band's got different influences from jazz to iron maiden and then to the decemberists. Rather varied, but we hail The Beatles.

We've recently taken part in the superband competition and miraculously pulled it through ;) thank god! so do give us some chance and of course support us, thank you very much!

MySpace.com - Tuzi - SG - Infantil - www.myspace.com/tubaobao

MySpace.com - the crescent crowd - SG - Rock / Clásica ópera y vocal - www.myspace.com/thecrescentcrowd

welcome to soft, where everything here are nothing but pillows and marshmellows. its so soft and fluffy, like cloud nine. Everyone here is called softie, and no we are not push abouts...just soft...soft like candy floss...

welcome to the jungle, we got what you need :D

Not only do I get stalked by her, Bettybug - she's steals my lines too ... :mad:

Out evil vicko - out, the power of god compells you.... :twisted:

THE ALL ORIGINAL FGL WELCOME:

Welcome to the jungle,
We got what U need,
dun U mind bout vicko now,
I'll have that "spirit" freed.... :)

Last edited:
Hahaha yea I know its a funny name...well we needed a thing tahts common in all of us and then waaahlaa! !e realized we're all born in the year of the mighty rabbit so there you go! Hahah!

BTW my saxaphonist E Gana - named his shop (Dan Music) and his stage nick (Dan the Man) after his rabbit ...called ...obviously: DAN :mrgreen:

aicks, sorry for the late welcome but nonetheless.

a very warm welcome is in order...
please refrain from biting other fellow softies...

Back