Hello! Guitarist here, into Composing/Mixing/Mastering

Kr0zBoNE

Good Day to All!

You can call me Hanz. I have been playing the guitar for a few years, I like doing rhythmic chops and stuff. Have some bass playing experience for a good year or two. Still, music is a life-long learning journey, an open category of endless possibilities. I'm sure many understand, it's always exciting to reach that level you've been working on for a while, improving on aspects that you are (fundamentally) weak at.

In recent times, I have been into music composition, mixing and mastering. Proper understanding of EQ and compression takes a long time, getting down to doing it and experimenting. It is very fun and you get to go about different approaches depending on the project. It is still in a hobby/novice stage for me, but I am very keen to learn (and learning the proper and right techniques).

Song-writing wise, I have been using Guitar Pro for years. Yes, that's right. Not that I'm not flexible, but once you understand and get comfortable, there's a lot you can do, and it is a powerful tool indeed. Of course, I have yet to find an easier program. If you have a good recommendation, I'm all ears! Penning lyrics, I can make do, but better with a partner/in a group.

I'm quite serious, but also know when to have fun! We must all know when to take a step back, to chill. My other hobbies include playing games, PC console you name it. Boardgames are also fun!

Here's a list, of some of my main Musical Influences:

English -
AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, Europe, Def Leppard, Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Bon Jovi, Rage Against the Machine, Ninedays, Crystal Method
Japanese -
Asian Kung-Fu Generation, L'Arc~En~Ciel, X-Japan, Dir~En~Grey, JAM Project, Luna Sea, Siam Shade, Spitz

I do listen to a lot, even of other genre, some albums, others a few songs here and there...so I have a long list inclusive of the above. BUUUUT I'll probably bore you guys anyway :p

Thanks for reading. Hope to meet like-minded musicians! :p

Cheers.
Hanz

Back