Hello everyone, I'm YukiMiyazaki.

YukiMiyazaki

Hello everyone~ YukiMiyazaki here. *smiles*
I came to this forum by chance, of course at the same time learning new things in here.

Ii'm 17, going 18 next year and I'm the only one in my family who is Japanese influenced. Or rather, the only 1 who have interest in it?

Basically I'm a female vocalist for my band, Miseibi, a J-rock influenced band. *nods*
Well, for some special reason, this band is like a fate?
Right now everyone may be inexperienced, I believe that in time, we can make it. Though we may not be able to perform at this instance because training is needed for everyone in my band, myself included as well.

As for myself, I'm a person who loves J-rock songs and maybe some J-pop songs as well.

Right now I'm learning basic Japanese and going for intermediate soon (I hope). If anyone who is interested in practicing Japanese with me, I'm glad to do so. ^^

Hi,
Good to see you here!
Hope I can read and understand Japanese,
there are tons of Japanese music books that
I hope I could read. eg. Japanese Keyboard magazine,
lots of music transcription and gear reviews.

Ahh no sorry.. I'm not Japanese but Yuki is my nick name.

As for Japanese books, I can't read much.. Still learning Japanese ^^

m(_ _)m So sorry.. I'm not much of a help here.

wooit....

hey... welcome to the world of SOFT....

btw, im now exploring j-rock....

would like to know nice j-rock bands... besides dir en grey, l'arc en ciel or x-japan

wow..jrock fan..cool cool...hahaha...i love listenin to jrock too..specially the gazette...haha...

YukiMiyazaki said:
Ahh no sorry.. I'm not Japanese but Yuki is my nick name.

hope tt answers your question rylche.
yuki, you got this name frm some wierd japanese name generator rite? :lol:

*bows* Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~
Gomen, I created this nick myself. ^^"

Ahh I like Gazette, that is like my favourite band ever. *smiles*

Hmm as for other J-rock band, I've heard of Alice Nine, Dir en grey, Nightmare, D, Luna Sea, Moi dix mois etc, Girugamesh etc.

Well, I'm looking forward to listen to more J-Rock bands. =)

Edit: Eto~ Maybe not only J-Rock for me, I've yet to listen to more songs and getting to know more of the music world.
I realise something that I'm stuck in my small world, which is Japanese stuffs only? Seriously thinking about it, I need to know more than what I've known up til now. ^^

*bows*
I hope to get to know more people around~
Besides that, I hold interest in learning Japanese. If possible, I would like to learn guitars, basses or even drums as well. :)

Back