Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Drummer Available

funkycheeseman

Hi all,

Drummer available, playing for about 8 years now. Still quite ok and looking for a band to jam and possibly gig with.

My influences include Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Sabbath, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Judas Priest and a little bit of Lamb of God and Anthrax. Other stuff would also include like alter bridge, Creed. Had gig experience.

Willing to also try new stuff and experiment on different genres such as R and B, Fusion or other percussion based bands are also interesting.

So just drop me a pm and we can discuss more.

Cheers,
Daryl

Hello Daryl

My band is looking for a new drummer to cover Hard Rock songs. Specifically, GNR. Plus other songs around that era. If you are interested, contact me at 98445844 Joe. Thanks!

Seeking for committed and passionate Musicians

Hi there. I just saw your post.
If you don't mind, I just copy and pasted what i posted on the forum.

I'm a Bassist and a Lyricist. Been writing a couple of songs already.

I am looking for new members to create my Band. The genres I'm aiming for are Unique(make our own genre), Rock, Melodic Post Hardcore, Soft Rock and Acoustic.

I may sound very strict here, but I'm only specifying what type of Musicians I want. I just really want to let my songs reach as many people as I can with the band. This Band will be like our second family. ^_^

1.) I will only choose Musicians who:

- Are VERY serious about Music and will do absolutely ANYTHING and ANYTIME for the Band.

-Open-minded and co-operative.

-Friendly, cheerful and helpful towards other members in need of help.

-Enjoys Music and think about it day and night.

2.) Requirements for each members:

-As a Vocalist, you must be able to reach high notes, sustain notes/words and have a great stage appearance. (Basically, be good looking) But if not, then you must be able dance to our songs. Rock out!!!

-As a Lead Guitarist, you must be able to be experimental/creative for solos.

-As a Rhythm Guitarist, you must be able to follow the leading instrument. Let it be the Bass/Lead Guitar/Keyboard/Violin.

-As a Keyboardist, you must always be able to be in tempo and be experimental/creative for solos.

-As a Violinist, you must experimental/creative for solos.

-As a Drummer, you must always be able to be in tempo and technical. You must also be able to play fast such as DnB and be in sync with everyone.

-As a member of this Band, you must be able to keep the song lyrics confidential as much as you can.

3.) The last 3 and most important things being a member of this Band:

-You must be able to commit to this Band. Which means that you MUST be able to cancel your appointments for the Band such as going for Gigs and other important meetings like with Organizers/Managers. (But don't worry, I will do my best to make our jamming schedules as suitable for all of you. I wouldn't want to be selfish and keep you away from everything.)

-You must only have one thing i mind for your future, and that is Music. Only Music and nothing else.

-Always be hungry for Music. Keep wanting more. Never get full.

4.) Other requirements:

-Both males and females are welcome.

-You must be between the ages of 16-30. (But most preferably 18-23)

If you're interested or have any questions, do not hesitate to drop me a message or WhatsApp me at +65 8180-4557.

I am a 19 years old male, turning 20 this year.
I have already quitted school 2 years ago to focus on Music.

You can all check out my videos athttp://www.youtube.com/user/StanleyConado

Bands influences:

-Muse

-Mew

-Saosin

-Circa Survive

-Abingdon Boys School

-UVERworld

-Sid

-L'Arc~en~Ciel

I will be looking forward to your messages.

Latest posts

Back