Happy Band, happy songs!

happyperson

Hey everyone!

I've looked the forums high and low but didn't see any band looking for vox playing this kinda music... so i might as well start a thread on one! =)

I'm looking for 1 bassist, lead and rhythm guitarist as well as drummer to play happy cover songs.

NO JUSTIN BIEBER i swear.

Song list are prob like below:
Vida la Vida
Shrek soundtrack
Muse
Daughtry
Billionaire
Mraz
McFly
3 Doors Down
etc etc

Rock and happy cover songs, just for fun. You gotta be pretty good and friendly fun and love music. Any race, age, height, weight and hair colour. Of course gender doesn't matter as long as the above songs are your kind and you can play them with a smile instead of a scowl LOL

I can sing and play rhythm so if you guys are interested, drop a PM with a short intro. If you reply here ah, abit hard la cos i rarely check as you can see from my post count.

If we've got maybe 2 guitarists from here, we can mess around with some acoustic sets first.

Cheers!

Last edited:
If we can cover songs from sesame street and barney and friends, I'm all up for it.

dwvil's songs

sorry guys, all these sesame st, teletubbies are the devil's songs. we only play songs that make us happy go heaven...:cool:

Teletubbies and sesame st not happening. How bout we jam 'mary had a little lamb' and '3 blind mice'?
if not, i'm not a happy person. Lol!

Back