Guttered Down the Gutters: Draconis Infernum

actually the whole point of this column is to be a bit light hearted, while not being too far off from what the band does.

so if the contents offend anyone, i wish to apologise in advance :)

however, end of the day its just to let people know that theres a light hearted side of everyone and the contents are not meant to offend.

we hope anyone who has read it had a good read :)

So that's why they wear corpse paint, to hide their real identities so that they don't get beaten up on the street for saying such dumbass statements.

The band's materials are 'religious sensitive' anyway. We're just posing questions to them according to how they might give insights to the fans indirectly, as to how it might be an inspiration or something.

Maybe some psychologist may have a different insight.

It is raw, unedited, candid and most probably according to their mood.

Anyone who might take this too seriously would be a dumbass.

Sorry if I just don't think F**K Allah or Jesus is funny. I believe I do have a sense of humour, don't you see how often i get moderated when i post messages?

like i mentioned, i apologise if any of the contents offend you.

I'm totally not pissed off. Just find it hilarious about the comments towards me like "dumbass" and "not having a sense of humour" when it's I was just stating an opinion about these BR00TAL black metal dudes.

DeathCubeK now that you have expressed your POV clearly, I shall explain a little more.

We are definitely not advocating against any religion in particular, nor advocating for any practices, even satanism or occults.

Draconis Infernum is a black metal band. Their works are already controversial and very dark indeed.

Why we might have posed these questions that are deemed offensive is just so that their fans, or other curious readers may have an insight to their characters and beliefs, and perhaps appreciate and understand the band and their creations better.

We have no intentions to offend any communities as a matter of fact, it may be in line to their image, just an act, or their real beliefs, that we might never know.

Guttered Down The Gutters is meant to be 100% Raw, unedited, uncensored and totally candid.

It is not like we have not enough of censorships and so many times we feel that we are struggling while bonded and muffled. I do not wish to be the same and censor out stuff.

Anyway, I appreciate all of your feedbacks in this space and I will put a disclaimer at the top of the post, and will exercise a little more sensitivity.

Thank you.

Back