Guitarist, forming a Band

ReversedEntropy

Looking to start a casual band, preferably with noobs such as myself to mess around, once every 2 weeks.

Deftones, Mad Season, Fugazi, Nine Inch Nails, Pixies, Alice In Chains, Dead Kennedys, The Beatles, Rage Against The Machine, Nirvana, Black Sabbath,Tool, Arctic Monkeys are what I'm into, but I'll keep an open mind.

Thank you!

Looking to start a casual band, preferably with noobs such as myself to mess around, once every 2 weeks.

Deftones, Mad Season, Fugazi, Nine Inch Nails, Pixies, Alice In Chains, Dead Kennedys, The Beatles, Rage Against The Machine, Nirvana, Black Sabbath,Tool, Arctic Monkeys are what I'm into, but I'll keep an open mind.

Thank you!

heya im interested to try.. im a noob, playing bass or drums.. HMU - 86957572

Still looking for a band?

Thank you!

Heya,little bit inexperienced with the drums but i'd love to jam with y'all,contact's 8828 1127 if you're still looking

Hey I’m Yat-Heng :) You have good taste in music, I’m a big Nine Inch Nails and Alice In Chains fan, I play the electric guitar and I’m learning to sing. Think it’d be fun covering and creating originals together. Whatsapp me at 97570562

Thank you!

hmu at 8658 4735

i like the strokes, oasis, beatles, pink floyd,arctic monkeys, nirvana and many other rock bands

Back