Guitar wireless System

Hellcat

Anyone got good recommendations for Guitar Wireless System? Oh I forgot to mentioned 'Cheap and Good'. I don have to cover a wide area ... for normal gigs and stuff. Anyone got good suggestions??

Thanks! :D

Therez this gd guitarist, Simon, goes by the nick nomis here (u might know him well), who used a 700-dollar wireless kit during sch of rock. Atleast thtz what he said. Now thtz expensive.

A proper wireless kit is nessesary. You don't wanna be picking up radio stations on the amp now do you? Also. Tone loss is regularly encountered within cheap wireless systems. If you intend to get one for professional purposes, prepare to spend quite abit.

If you're just into playing guitar in the living room with the amp in the bathroom for the reverb, stick to the lower end models.

Ok now this is scary. I thot it'd cost like a simple walkie talkie. Ard 100 200 there. N thot cheap ones would go for 50 something. Wtf. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now why does one need a wireless system? Local gigs usually have tiny stages, even if you're into the malmsteen extravagant swing guitar thing, sometimes, if not most of the time there just simply isn't enough space to do it.

If you want dirt-cheap wireless system for your guitar/bass, here's a crazy suggestion:

1.) Take a crash course in DIY electrical engineering from the Internet & library

2.) Study microphones and wireless guitar systems. I noticed that the standard mics we use for our home karaoke system are similar to our instrument cables (both use mono 1/4" plugs)

3.) Get an Enzer wireless mic system. Mod it and maybe you might get a wireless guitar system.

You need screwdrivers, soldering iron and desoldering pump, solder, a mono output jack and a plastic casing for the transmitter.

haha, I might wanna try this out, but now I have no money. Feel free to try!

hahahhaha.. I think the AKG wireless that cost $100 seems to be wat I might be looking for! :D

I don't see myself playing in big stages so no point having such great system (yet)... heheheh.

I just got abit lazy sometimes at pratice with the wire rounding me up! hahha.. but hey, thanks to all for the advice! :)

Wangdexian, you know the model?? :)

well i am using Sony wirless system for my guitar the same model as james hetfiled ...... got it as a birthday present from my uncle in US.

hadi said:
well i am using Sony wirless system for my guitar the same model as james hetfiled ...... got it as a birthday present from my uncle in US.

Any idea how much was it? It must be some high end model, considering, James himself were to use it.. :(

I'm actually not willin to part for more then $250 on it. You think it's within my budget?

well.... my uncle bought it for me in US currency..... thats all i know.. as a bitrhday give ma.. 250 .. seriously not enough for a decent.. u need at least 500 plus to get a decent one.

hadi said:
well.... my uncle bought it for me in US currency..... thats all i know.. as a bitrhday give ma.. 250 .. seriously not enough for a decent.. u need at least 500 plus to get a decent one.

ya.. i did consider that before.. but at the moment, i'm probably jus using in my little jam studio .. no cables allows me to move more freely but spending 500 for this little comfort might be abit too much for me..:(
I probably will upgrade when I start gigging more frequently in bigger venues.. well.. that is IF i do gig!!!! ehhehhe

i got a friend want to sell his AKG wireless system for 750... if u still interested just reply me.

nope nope..... the sony model that i use cannot be found in singapore unless u order lah..its so valuable to me

Latest posts

Back